Thread: Paging Ryan

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

Default Paging Ryan

I just got my 2005 Hemi Ram running again. It needs a tune badly. Thus far, the PCM has not been able to figure out the new cam & headers. It hasn't been able to figure out idle either. It's an 05 hemi with a comp cams XFI 268 grind. It has 1-3/4 inch pacesetter longtubes. It will have a dual 3" exhaust with an x-pipe, but it's open headers now. It screams above 3K rpms, but definitely doesn't like being below 1500 rpms. I guess I need SCT ? Diablo ? I dunno. But, I need it fast. Call me (anytime) @ 732-690-5848, so we can get this beast humming. Thanks, Don
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Status

Left voicemail....
    RYAN/TUNED

Got questions?!? Get the answers ->>> http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showth...estions-thread
    For fastest response please text or email at ryan@frptuning.com ,please no PM's!!!