+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: List of All DRTC Natl Meet Years and Locations

  1. #1

    mopargirl's Avatar
    O.G.D.R.T.C. #3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Point Pleasant, NJ
    Posts
    33

    Default List of All DRTC Natl Meet Years and Locations

    My memory is horrible. Can you guys please help fill in the blanks of where the national meets were each year:
    2000 - Detroit, MI
    2001 - Topeka, KS
    2002 - Tucson, AZ
    2003 - TX?
    2004 - WA?
    2005 - Elkton, MD

    Is there a location where these are all listed?
    Thanks for the help
    Lori
    Last edited by mopargirl; 03-05-2013 at 01:01 AM.
    Lori
    #003

  2. #2

    White Turbo's Avatar
    www.dakotart.com

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    2000- Detroit, MI- Div.3
    2001- Topeka, KS- Div.5
    2002- Tuscon, AZ- Div.7
    2003- Elkton, MD- Div.1
    2004- Baytown, TX- Div.4
    2005- Bremerton, WA- Div.6
    2006- Atlanta, GA- Div.2
    2007- St. Louis, MO- Div.5
    2008- Detroit, MI- Div.3
    2009- No official meet
    2010- Carlisle, PA- Div.1
    2011- Toronto, ON Canada- Div.3
    2012- Columbus, OH- Div.3
    2013- Sacramento,CA-Div.7 Dallas,TX-Div.4 Petersburg,VA-Div.1
    2014- Mooresville, NC- Div.2
    Last edited by White Turbo; 09-04-2014 at 07:22 PM.

    Ed Morris
    11.17 @ 120.91 mph
    Best 60': 1.54

    DRTC # 578

  3. #3

    mopargirl's Avatar
    O.G.D.R.T.C. #3

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Point Pleasant, NJ
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Thanks so much Ed. I was organizing some photos
    Lori
    #003

  4. #4
    Motorhead's Avatar
    Red trucks are faster

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Yankee Land
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by White Turbo View Post
    2000- Detroit, MI- Div.3
    2001- Topeka, KS- Div.5
    2002- Tuscon, AZ- Div.7
    2003- Elkton, MD- Div.1
    2004- Baytown, TX- Div.4
    2005- Bremerton, WA- Div.6
    2006- Atlanta, GA- Div.2
    2007- St. Louis, MO- Div.5
    2008- Detroit, MI- Div.3
    2009- No official meet
    2010- Carlisle, PA- Div.1
    2011- Toronto, ON Canada- Div.3
    2012- Columbus, OH- Div.3
    2013- Sacramento,CA-Div.7 Dallas,TX-Div.4 Petersburg,VA-Div.1
    2014- Mooresville, NC- Div.2

    I was just looking for this info myself......
    I'm suprised it's not a sticky somewhere....or am I just overlooking it??
    Last edited by White Turbo; 09-04-2014 at 07:26 PM.
    Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem.

    http://www.dakotart.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14597&dateline=143749  2005

  5. #5

    White Turbo's Avatar
    www.dakotart.com

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead View Post
    I was just looking for this info myself......
    I'm suprised it's not a sticky somewhere....or am I just overlooking it??
    I can update it and sticky it for you.

    Ed Morris
    11.17 @ 120.91 mph
    Best 60': 1.54

    DRTC # 578

  6. #6


    OG DRTC

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bellevue, NE
    Posts
    6,856

    Default

    Should probably remove Durant, OK from the list. and block it from ever being mentioned again. Add like a filter to where it replaces the name with another word or symbols. :P


  7. #7

    White Turbo's Avatar
    www.dakotart.com

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hskr View Post
    Should probably remove Durant, OK from the list. and block it from ever being mentioned again. Add like a filter to where it replaces the name with another word or symbols. :P
    2nd and 4th post have been edited.

    Ed Morris
    11.17 @ 120.91 mph
    Best 60': 1.54

    DRTC # 578

  8. #8
    Motorhead's Avatar
    Red trucks are faster

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Yankee Land
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by White Turbo View Post
    I can update it and sticky it for you.
    Hey sorry for the long delay, work was a bitch.

    Thank you for the offer. I didn't mean for you or anyone else to do it on my account, but rather because it is in fact part of the heritage of this club.

    What were the edits to reflect?? if you don't me asking??
    Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem.

    http://www.dakotart.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14597&dateline=143749  2005

  9. #9
    Motorhead's Avatar
    Red trucks are faster

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Yankee Land
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Sorry I just now remember last year was cancelled and reading your post to the club.
    Ummmm, you did forget to add in this years' event while you were in there with your screwdriver.....
    Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem.

    http://www.dakotart.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14597&dateline=143749  2005

  10. #10
    Motorhead's Avatar
    Red trucks are faster

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Yankee Land
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Post #4 to be exact sir.
    Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem.

    http://www.dakotart.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14597&dateline=143749  2005

  11. #11
    Motorhead's Avatar
    Red trucks are faster

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Yankee Land
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    One more thought Ed and I'll quit being a late night post whore.....on this thread anyways.

    Could you please insert the division numbers next to each event on the lists, so as to make it easy to tell which divisions have had the most or least Nats???
    I think it could prove helpful in determining future events.
    Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem.

    http://www.dakotart.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14597&dateline=143749  2005

  12. #12

    White Turbo's Avatar
    www.dakotart.com

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead View Post
    One more thought Ed and I'll quit being a late night post whore.....on this thread anyways.

    Could you please insert the division numbers next to each event on the lists, so as to make it easy to tell which divisions have had the most or least Nats???
    I think it could prove helpful in determining future events.
    I updated the current list in post #2, but forgot someone had quoted me in #4.

    I'll update both and add division numbers too. Sorry, I've been extremely busy before, during, and now after Nats. Thanks for pointing that out.

    Ed Morris
    11.17 @ 120.91 mph
    Best 60': 1.54

    DRTC # 578

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •