Thread: Free "race" tune for preloaded solution

Default Free "race" tune for preloaded solution

For those of you with my $265 "preloaded" tunes tuner option, I'm offering a free tune for those wanting to get something a little more aggressive. Usually this is something I work with in my custom tuning option but for a limited time, send me an email to hemifever@aol.com if you want something a little extra during the Christmas season.

Status

I downloaded the update you sent and the only flaw is it flattens out in mid range above 4 grand think this tune would help. Also I have a Diablo (Didn't buy from you before you had Diablo) any way it's for 2010 Ram 1500 R/T I'm using the preset 93 octane download. Do you have any better choices. Off the dyno with diablo tune 311hp to the rear.

Status

Hey Sean, loving my tune, no more detonation problems that I can tell at least so far!

One question though, do you adjust the E-Fan temp at all in your canned tunes that I would have gotten? Just wondering if you drop the on temp for the E-Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenz1inoc View Post
    Hey Sean, loving my tune, no more detonation problems that I can tell at least so far!

One question though, do you adjust the E-Fan temp at all in your canned tunes that I would have gotten? Just wondering if you drop the on temp for the E-Fan.
    Hey man I'm glad I was able to help you out. Yes, the efan is on to match ur 180 stat settings

CDXX

Status
    Blog Entries
    Pro Classifieds

Is this a different tune from the one you sent me the other day?

DRTC #1064