Thread: Need an answer???

Default Need an answer???

Hi sean, i just want to know if it's possible to delete the variable timing and fix a timing curve like 20* at idle and 34-36* at rev.

if it's possible, i suppose that i should be able to run with 87 octane.

Other question, this winter i'll change from 3.55 to 4.10 gear and will port my intake and throttle body, will i need a new tune for those changes.

Thanks
    1.92 sec. 60 foot

The rear speed sensor will pick up the gear change and the current fuel curve will handle a ported intake and tb.

Have you tried the 87 octane I already sent on the tuner?

Quote Originally Posted by hemifever View Post
    The rear speed sensor will pick up the gear change and the current fuel curve will handle a ported intake and tb.

Have you tried the 87 octane I already sent on the tuner?
    yes but 91 octane pull a lot harder and 93 get spark knocking when temp goes higher than 190

Fix timing curve cannot be done on those truck??? If i could run 87 octane with same perf that 91 tune done, I'll really love it. Even for gas price at $1.55/liter
    1.92 sec. 60 foot

i asked you about timing because i've heard that someone canceled that on his new camaro with s/c add and the difference between before and after was incredible
    1.92 sec. 60 foot

oh ok, no it won't have that type of ability. the 87 octane tune will need 87 octane fuel and it won't match the 91 octane fuel tune

Ok , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!
    1.92 sec. 60 foot