Thread: Hemifever tuning rocks!!

Status

Thumbs up Hemifever tuning rocks!!

Sean,just wanted you let you know that I finally got to down load your 91 oct tune into my 99 Dak RT. I had recently tuned the truck(cap/rotor wires plugs)installed a 25% under drive crank pulley and 180*T-stat. I had previously installed a custom manifold back 3”exhaust system with HI flow cat and a K&N CAI.
    I was also running a jet power module (Stg.2 I think, bought it used cheap),Truck would pull pretty good and up shift @ 4800 on WOT, but it wouldn’t even turn the tires from a dead stop.
    Now ..Holy crap now it spins the tires like my old 68 R/T, it pulls super hard and upshifts @ 5200 WOT. I have an M1(2BBL) on the way and plan on adding a 52mm throttle body, short tube headers and 1.7 rockers are in the near future as well. Thanks once again for a great product ,D
    2008 charger R/T,R&T;1999 Dakota CC R/T;1968 Charger R/T; 2015 200S 3.6;1969 Dart GT vert(under const.)

hey man thanks for the feedback. I'm glad its working out well.

Status

2 thumbs up from me too! Loaded my 94 octane tune and shifting at 5400 now! spins almost all of first now where it wouldnt before!
    Last edited by hemifever; 09-12-2012 at 09:51 PM. Reason: edited instead of replied, removed my comments lol

Vortech V-3, 52mm TB, EQ Heads, "R/T" Cam, MSaine VB, 2800 Stall, HS 1.7's, 11.6 @ 119 in 1/4

That's great!! Glad you like it