+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 338 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 8434

Thread: What did you do to your R/T today?

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeSqD View Post
    If I only understood how to post some up . Photobelch took that away.
    Want to help out?
    https://imgur.com/ Just drag and drop your pics. Then, post the pics with the [img] tags

2003 CC
    360 Swapped, FRP Tuned, 2.02 EQ Heads, 210XP cam, HS 1.7 RR's, Fastman 52mm TB, Mopar 2bbl M1, Mopar/PPH Headers, 2.5" True Dual, X-Pipe, Hooker AeroChambers, Hi Flow Cats, MSD Coil, Cloyes Double Roller Chain, JGC fan, 180F T-stat, Mopar Valve covers, K&N FIPK, PATC 2800 Stall, Martin Saine VB, Mildly built trans, 4.10 gears.
    249 HP/322 TQ FRP Tune (Old build. New build TBD)
    12.35 @ 109 (150 Shot)

r/DodgeDakota

Received my F&B TB from Bruce and other new parts for my truck

Wired up my e-fan Friday. Seems to be working good. Today I pulled in my wires for the wideband. This Friday heading to the muffler shop for new exhaust.

"Bleach Master"

Status

put transmission back in, installed my new ATI atf oil catch can on back of the transmission, I would post pictures but haven't made an imgur account yet.
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

Status

Just load em up on the Forum...
    Click Go advanced > click the Attachment Icon and load away.
    11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

Status

Let me try this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DodgeSqD; 02-24-2018 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Add pics

Status

11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

Status

These pics were taken at Rich's house when he showed me the truck in Ohio . Included is a cool rendention of Fred and Wilma
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DodgeSqD; 02-24-2018 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Add pics

Status

Some engine pics

I gots to have mo'par-ts!

Status

Wrapped my fugly roof up in 3M satin black on a rare warm day in NY when it wasnt raining, not the best pic lol rained next day. First time working with vinyl, install went well but I can see how it takes practice, results are definitely passable enough and really happy with the overall asthetic improvement from what it was! Best is it only took about 2hrs labor.
    1999 R/T CC Flame Red (what's left of the paint)
    //SHAKER// 408 Forged // TKO600 5spd // Spintech-Mids // HiPoTek 106 LOPEYCAM // FRP Tuned //

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JDreamR/T View Post
    Wrapped my fugly roof up in 3M satin black on a rare warm day in NY when it wasnt raining, not the best pic lol rained next day. First time working with vinyl, install went well but I can see how it takes practice, results are definitely passable enough and really happy with the overall asthetic improvement from what it was! Best is it only took about 2hrs labor.
    That is a very interesting approach to fixing some defective paint.
    Turned out really cool.
    How much was the piece of vinyl?
    Edelbrock Magnum heads, Harland-Sharp 1:6 RR, Jomar Performance Ultra-Lite Stud Girdle, SoutheastPerformance Sheet Metal Valve Covers, Custom Hyd Roller from Reed Cams, Mopar M-1 2 Brl Intake, Hughes Stage 1 TB, JBA SS Headers, Jacobs Electronics Pro Street Ignition System and Wires, MBRP 'Cuda Style Exhaust, Western Chassis 2" drop front and rear, Edelbrock IAS Shocks, Terry DeLong Pro-Glass Shaker Hood

R/T Lives Matter

Status

I like it! I've never done it but I'd imagine it would take quite a bit of practice to get really good at. Looks like it turned out good though
    99 R/T
    The never ending project

Status

Quote Originally Posted by kota360 View Post
    That is a very interesting approach to fixing some defective paint.
    Turned out really cool.
    How much was the piece of vinyl?
    Thanks! I had previously addressed the issue by sanding the roof and coating in red rustoleum spray paint. I'm much more pleased with the look of the vinyl and it was not too bad price wise, paid a little short of $30/yd. and it runs in 60" width. Not too expensive, but then again not super cheap either. I think I'm going to try and wrap the upper portion of the cab too and try feathering out all the failed clear coat defects prior to install.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman24 View Post
    I like it! I've never done it but I'd imagine it would take quite a bit of practice to get really good at. Looks like it turned out good though
    Thanks Bowman! I always wanted to try it, and studied my butt off at youtube university before attempting anything What I found most annoying is if you have any sort of defects in the paint surface, such as stone chips, they love to show up as a tiny bubble and it looks like poo. But with a little heat you can usually get rid of most of it.
    //SHAKER// 408 Forged // TKO600 5spd // Spintech-Mids // HiPoTek 106 LOPEYCAM // FRP Tuned //

Supporting Vendor

Status

Got a killer deal on a Larson spring tester PAC-T935. Very nice piece of equipment.

I previously had a Proform but it didn't last long.

Now I can finish my heads and get them back on the block.

Status

Nice! Can that also help install springs too or is it only purposed for measuring?

Supporting Vendor

Status

Nice! Can that also help install springs too or is it only purposed for measuring?
    No, ha-ha. It's for measuring... and balancing spring rates when assembling heads. It's a much nicer unit than I thought I'd ever own. lol

Status

Richard, you have all the awesome toys. Great investment.
    Are you going to Autorama next weekend by chance?
    Edelbrock Magnum heads, Harland-Sharp 1:6 RR, Jomar Performance Ultra-Lite Stud Girdle, SoutheastPerformance Sheet Metal Valve Covers, Custom Hyd Roller from Reed Cams, Mopar M-1 2 Brl Intake, Hughes Stage 1 TB, JBA SS Headers, Jacobs Electronics Pro Street Ignition System and Wires, MBRP 'Cuda Style Exhaust, Western Chassis 2" drop front and rear, Edelbrock IAS Shocks, Terry DeLong Pro-Glass Shaker Hood

Supporting Vendor

Status

Richard, you have all the awesome toys. Great investment.
    Are you going to Autorama next weekend by chance?
    Can't wait to play with the new toy.

I haven't been to the Autorama in quite a while Ken but I doubt it again this year.

You have to use a heat gun to get it applied? I've talked to a few local guys here that do it for a living and they said the quality of the vinyl plays a big part in how well it goes on and how long it lasts.

Black on the red looks awesome!!!
    1998 RC RT Black

Status

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbcvt View Post
    You have to use a heat gun to get it applied? I've talked to a few local guys here that do it for a living and they said the quality of the vinyl plays a big part in how well it goes on and how long it lasts.

Black on the red looks awesome!!!
    Agreed! I'm having thoughts of wrapping the entire truck now though! Yes, material plays a big part, but there are a few quality companies 3M, ORAFOL, AVERY, that make good films. They are meant to be stretched 130% but no more, and there are techniques for using heat to get the material to conform to compound curves. I didn't need to really use any heat for the roof as it is nearly flat so it was a good place to start for a beginner like me haha! 3M has a 7yr outdoor rating, or 3yr rating on horizontal surfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by 98Dak408 View Post
    No, ha-ha. It's for measuring... and balancing spring rates when assembling heads. It's a much nicer unit than I thought I'd ever own. lol
    Figured as much haha but hey nothing like having a purposed tool that does it's job with ease!! Cool stuff!

Installed some lighting in my bed.

2003 CC
    360 Swapped, FRP Tuned, 2.02 EQ Heads, 210XP cam, HS 1.7 RR's, Fastman 52mm TB, Mopar 2bbl M1, Mopar/PPH Headers, 2.5" True Dual, X-Pipe, Hooker AeroChambers, Hi Flow Cats, MSD Coil, Cloyes Double Roller Chain, JGC fan, 180F T-stat, Mopar Valve covers, K&N FIPK, PATC 2800 Stall, Martin Saine VB, Mildly built trans, 4.10 gears.
    249 HP/322 TQ FRP Tune (Old build. New build TBD)
    12.35 @ 109 (150 Shot)

r/DodgeDakota

CAUSEDODGEPATTERNBALDNESS

Status

Got the ABS pump/module removed and left the master cylinder draining while I disconnected most of the rest of the underhood harness.

DAKRT56

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SynRG View Post

That's cool! I'd really like to add some to mine eventually too

Steve - 1999 Flame Red RC R/T-56
    Comp Cams | F&B | Mopar | Spintech | SCT | Hotchkis

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SynRG View Post
    Very nice, been meaning to do this also for a while now, and wire it into a door switch on the tailgate.

installed my f&b tb and 2x 02 ntk sensors at the same time and i only have troubles with my truck idle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 338 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast