+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 338 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 8434

Thread: What did you do to your R/T today?

Black Pearl

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Adobedude View Post
    I cussed at mine today....Because R/T. But, poor little thing, I'm asking it to do something it wasn't meant to do, and that's to not be a cunt mouthed cock sucking bitch.
    If you haven't lived for something, you'll die for nothing.

R/T Lives Matter

Status

Dropped it off for my PDR guy to finally fix the hail damage and a couple other little niks!
    99 R/T
    The never ending project

Status

Threw the battery charger on it, on another note I lowered the ass end on my Srt 10 today ! https://i.imgur.com/3pnu7dX.jpg

Changed the oil at work.

2003 CC
    360 Swapped, FRP Tuned, 2.02 EQ Heads, 210XP cam, HS 1.7 RR's, Fastman 52mm TB, Mopar 2bbl M1, Mopar/PPH Headers, 2.5" True Dual, X-Pipe, Hooker AeroChambers, Hi Flow Cats, MSD Coil, Cloyes Double Roller Chain, JGC fan, 180F T-stat, Mopar Valve covers, K&N FIPK, PATC 2800 Stall, Martin Saine VB, Mildly built trans, 4.10 gears.
    249 HP/322 TQ FRP Tune (Old build. New build TBD)
    12.35 @ 109 (150 Shot)

r/DodgeDakota

---Under Construction---

Status

Put the new side exhaust on. Going to fire it up this week. Been a while....

My R/T build (rebuild) thread

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/...d.php?t=133167
    Quote Originally Posted by 70Cuda383 View Post
    It's an emissions thing. someone, somewhere said that the millions of gallons of gas that evaporate to the atmosphere every year was killing tree frogs on some south african isalnd or some shit, those endangered tree frogs can suck my left nut.

Drove it to a Cocktails and Classics event at a Porsche Shop.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kingst3r View Post
    Put the new side exhaust on. Going to fire it up this week. Been a while....
    Do you still have two of them? Haven't seen you on in awhile.
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103
    10:8-1 .30 over forged bottom end
    R/T ported heads
    Detroit locker 4:56 gears
    Built 46RE MSaine 3500 stall Ultra Billet
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

"Bleach Master"

Status

Sat in my R/t last night going through the gears with my new shifter, cried alittle bit then went inside.......
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

Black Pearl

Status

Quote Originally Posted by slammedR/T View Post
    Sat in my R/t last night going through the gears with my new shifter, cried alittle bit then went inside.......
    No motor yet right?

"Bleach Master"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ScojoDak View Post
    No motor yet right?
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

Black Pearl

Status

Ya Ya Ya...

Cant wait to get home from offshore and put the valve adjusters in then see if the brakes work on the first test drive in over 2 years.....

I GOTCHU RAINES!!

---Under Construction---

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 99dart View Post
    Do you still have two of them? Haven't seen you on in awhile.
    Only one now. Sold the white one to a guy in Oklahoma over the winter. Stil have the red one.

It's an emissions thing. someone, somewhere said that the millions of gallons of gas that evaporate to the atmosphere every year was killing tree frogs on some south african isalnd or some shit, those endangered tree frogs can suck my left nut.

AutoZone Perfomance Parts

Status

Lined my dad's Bone Stock R/T up against my brothers stock 2010 mustang GT he just bought. surprised the mustang didn't pull on the R/T like I thought it would, but damn, sure hooks good for only having 235 width tires on it, R/T just roasts the 275's

Mods - TB Spacer, Short Throw Dipstick, Performance Auto Zone Intake "0.30 over bore", R/T Cam, Performance Chip, Radiator Delete

Rev limiter? that's what valve springs are for!

installed a drivers side window regulator and lower steering shaft yesterday, front rotors and pads tomorrow

Status

Default A day in Kentucky

Busy day. I got tired of looking at the peeling clear coat so I performed some paint maintenance. Don't judge me, it is rattle can and it is less embarrassing than the 3 tone leopard print I had going from the peeling clear coat.

I replaced the fuzzy seal around the passenger window and performed a deep clean on the two seals at the inner/outer bottom of the side window. I also learned that the door panels I found from a 2002 4 door Dakota will not fit my 2001 Dakota Extended Cab doors - and I was all excited about my free find.

I investigated the musty smell in my truck - which seems to be caused by the AC leaking into the cab issue noted on the forums - but mine seems to be pouring from the large cracks in the housing - before it can even make it to the drain. Hopefully a little superglue will fix the cracks.

Then I researched the cost of a new floor carpet (of which I am willing to accept some recommendations for replacement carpet) and the possibility of removing the radio and using one of my various Android tablets as my infotainment system.

I took it to a local shop for an alignment because I replaced all the ball joints, the inner and outer tie rods, and the sway bar linkages. It was at this point they informed me that I am stuck with a negative caster on my passenger side - the upper control arm bushings are so decimated they can't adjust anything.

That has been my day!

Took the Dak to work day. Laid down two black stripes on the roadway entering work to replace the faded ones prior to the engine rebuild.

Stopped in at the local Stealership to grab some brochures for the new Durango SRT and put my order in on a Dodge Demon. Buddy of mine is a salesman there so he gave me the skinny on the Demon situation. They have been allotted two Demon's however the owner wants $267,000CDN for each one. How? Buddy explains they write up two invoices, one for the sale and low enough so you get it fast and the other for the privilege of buying it through his dealership. That's a $137,000CDN mark up...basically doesn't want to sell any.

Some of the guys at the dealership really liked the Dakota and were all over it. So I suggested the dealership needed some black stripes on the road out front and they thought it would be great. Bad timing with the lawnmower dudes but funny.

Also did the Quilt Walk and Car Show on the weekend, truck made front page of the local news paper
    Last edited by Wiggsy72; 08-24-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Whiplash Engine & Machine, FRP Tuned
    Instagram moderator for dakota_rt_club

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

Drove it to work in NYC, no bus today. Staying overnight, 2 nights in a row, due to after hours work. Company picked up the parking bill for the 2 days. There's a complete BMW dealership in the 1st few floors of my building. There are tons of them down in the parking garage. What do you think happened when I pulled down there with my heavy cam lope and Spintech exhaust system. Yup, you guessed it set off like 20 car alarms, it was fucking hilarious

Also, I rolled the windows down hauling ass through the Lincoln Tunnel, the sound was glorious LOL
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

---Under Construction---

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jassole View Post
    Drove it to work in NYC, no bus today. Staying overnight, 2 nights in a row, due to after hours work. Company picked up the parking bill for the 2 days. There's a complete BMW dealership in the 1st few floors of my building. There are tons of them down in the parking garage. What do you think happened when I pulled down there with my heavy cam lope and Spintech exhaust system. Yup, you guessed it set off like 20 car alarms, it was fucking hilarious

Also, I rolled the windows down hauling ass through the Lincoln Tunnel, the sound was glorious LOL

Built r/t rolling through NYC...nice!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jassole View Post

Right on!!
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103
    10:8-1 .30 over forged bottom end
    R/T ported heads
    Detroit locker 4:56 gears
    Built 46RE MSaine 3500 stall Ultra Billet
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

Black Pearl

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kingst3r View Post
    Built r/t rolling through NYC...nice!

R/T Lives Matter

Status

Replaced my passenger door solenoid. Put the inside of the truck back together, now that the hail damage repair is complete. Now i'm getting it ready for storage
    99 R/T
    The never ending project

Red trucks are faster

Status

Hi guys,
    My rig is @ 205,000 miles now.
    Finally got around to installing the bad ass motor mounts from Richard @ HiPoTek, along with a new oil pan & gasket, rear main seal, new oil pump w/ high pressure relief spring.

My god, I would of never of guessed but these mounts are so tight that they stiffened up the steering and suspension noticeably. The motor has gone from hanging by rubber in between the frame rails to becoming a stressed member. These compliment my X-brace nicely. Dont be a pussy, try 'em. A million thanks Richard cause these fit like gloves. No pry bars, screw drivers or shoe horns needed. They bolted right into place by hand. Five stars all day!!

And yes you can pull the oil pan with the motor in the truck and trans still attached. You gotta be smarter than the truck and drop the steering rack down for more clearance. Had the distributor mashing a hose against the firewall...lol. Bent the tranny dipstick tube a little and simply bent back with hand. Would do again without question.

20170826_161857.jpg

20170827_172205.jpg

20170826_164042.jpg

20170826_165825.jpg

20170827_152912.jpg
    Last edited by Motorhead; 08-29-2017 at 04:48 PM.
    Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem.

http://www.dakotart.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14597&dateline=143749  2005

Gots my AC system blowing ice cold today. Sometimes you need it, most of the time I prefer open windows.

Whiplash Engine & Machine, FRP Tuned
    Instagram moderator for dakota_rt_club

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggsy72 View Post
    Gots my AC system blowing ice cold today. Sometimes you need it, most of the time I prefer open windows.
    Haven't turned mine off since the winter.

2003 CC
    360 Swapped, FRP Tuned, 2.02 EQ Heads, 210XP cam, HS 1.7 RR's, Fastman 52mm TB, Mopar 2bbl M1, Mopar/PPH Headers, 2.5" True Dual, X-Pipe, Hooker AeroChambers, Hi Flow Cats, MSD Coil, Cloyes Double Roller Chain, JGC fan, 180F T-stat, Mopar Valve covers, K&N FIPK, PATC 2800 Stall, Martin Saine VB, Mildly built trans, 4.10 gears.
    249 HP/322 TQ FRP Tune (Old build. New build TBD)
    12.35 @ 109 (150 Shot)

r/DodgeDakota

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 338 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast