+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 338 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 8434

Thread: What did you do to your R/T today?

Status

nothing... not a da...ng thing! It's been snowing for 4 days AND I've been sick with a cold/flu that has me coughing up a lung for 10 days! I wanna move to Florida!!
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103
    10:8-1 .30 over forged bottom end
    R/T ported heads
    Detroit locker 4:56 gears
    Built 46RE MSaine 3500 stall Ultra Billet
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

v14 Mopar Mullet

Status

What did I do today? I f'ing dented the rear bumper that's what I did. I was backing into a spot in this shitty parking lot and misjudged the distance to a metal pole holding up a sign. There's a guy in my development with a silver '03 with a rear bumper with rust on it. I am thinking about trading with him and cleaning it up, but does anyone know how difficult it is to remove the plastic colored sections that are painted to match the truck? If they're easy to remove that would free up a lot of rear bumpers to pick from.

Roll pans had been tempting me for the last few months but not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve '02CC View Post
    What did I do today? I f'ing dented the rear bumper that's what I did. I was backing into a spot in this shitty parking lot and misjudged the distance to a metal pole holding up a sign. There's a guy in my development with a silver '03 with a rear bumper with rust on it. I am thinking about trading with him and cleaning it up, but does anyone know how difficult it is to remove the plastic colored sections that are painted to match the truck? If they're easy to remove that would free up a lot of rear bumpers to pick from.

Roll pans had been tempting me for the last few months but not anymore.
    They clip/snap on.

2003 CC
    360 Swapped, FRP Tuned, 2.02 EQ Heads, 210XP cam, HS 1.7 RR's, Fastman 52mm TB, Mopar 2bbl M1, Mopar/PPH Headers, 2.5" True Dual, X-Pipe, Hooker AeroChambers, Hi Flow Cats, MSD Coil, Cloyes Double Roller Chain, JGC fan, 180F T-stat, Mopar Valve covers, K&N FIPK, PATC 2800 Stall, Martin Saine VB, Mildly built trans, 4.10 gears.
    249 HP/322 TQ FRP Tune (Old build. New build TBD)
    12.35 @ 109 (150 Shot)

r/DodgeDakota

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

I have a full silver bumper in my garage, brackets and all. Shipping would probably be a bitch though
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

v14 Mopar Mullet

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jassole View Post
    I have a full silver bumper in my garage, brackets and all. Shipping would probably be a bitch though
    LOL it would be on par with the cost of the vehicle! I got quotes on shipping just the plastic cover over the front bumper, a part so light you can lift it with one finger, and it was around $200 because it was so large.

Status

It's there if you decide you want it
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

v14 Mopar Mullet

Status

Thanks!

Status

Installed the rear hotchkis swaybar, much beefer than my stock one. Probably do the front tomorrow. Did find more rust in a few places though

Status

ignored it as it sat buried under snow

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jassole View Post
    ignored it as it sat buried under snow
    Pics or it didn't happen....
    1999 R/C Solar yellow

AutoZone Perfomance Parts

Status

I had to move the R/T out of the shop to get the skidsteer out to push snow. I thought it would be a good idea to park it in the car garage for now, here's the catch I didn't want to drive it on the road with all the salt, no big deal I'll just cut across the lawn like I did earlier in the year... and well I got stuck because the R/T is narrower than a most trucks not to mention lower, the tranmission pan and diff were dragging

Mods - TB Spacer, Short Throw Dipstick, Performance Auto Zone Intake "0.30 over bore", R/T Cam, Performance Chip, Radiator Delete

Rev limiter? that's what valve springs are for!

v14 Mopar Mullet

Status

That looks purdy but I couldn't deal with that shit if you paid me to. Did you get it out?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Steve '02CC View Post
    That looks purdy but I couldn't deal with that shit if you paid me to. Did you get it out?
    yep, just had to shovel the settled snow away and get down to the gravel all the way to the driveway and I was home free.

Mods - TB Spacer, Short Throw Dipstick, Performance Auto Zone Intake "0.30 over bore", R/T Cam, Performance Chip, Radiator Delete

OG DRTC

Status

Looks like better tires would have helped. I've driven through stuff about that deep in my Hotchkis lowered truck, but had snow tires on it.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hskr View Post
    Looks like better tires would have helped. I've driven through stuff about that deep in my Hotchkis lowered truck, but had snow tires on it.
    Oh for sure, 275/50r17 bald nitto nt450's stood no chance. Plus the snow was settled underneath it wasn't all fresh.

Screenshot_2016-01-26-20-41-25.jpg

Replaced what used to be a universal joint on a rt I recently purchased that supposedly wold have made a 3 and a half he trip no problem

Status

replaced the alternater....was driving home from work yesterday when out of the blue my check gauges light decided to light up, when i got home,i checked the alt. output and a couple other things and nothing. grabbed one at lunch today and swapped them out so far good to go.I wonder whats next?you gotta love a truck that waits till payday to tear up

Status

Not a god damn thing.
    11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

Status

Me either Dave! Still waiting on tune , so I don't want to drown in fuel !

Status

Got an estimate on the front end damage from last weeks run in with a red light runner. Found out they don't have to total it. Just bought the wife a new car. I have no desire to pick up a 2nd car payment after not having one for 5 or 6 years.

Status

Got some clear corners off of ebay and got them put on and they look awesome! Also threw the cold air intake on. Truck is not just running but looking good now

12631489_10205836400608575_3645869965727071896_n.jpg
    12647211_10205836400768579_3241172790267113807_n.jpg

Status

Quote Originally Posted by blackknight View Post
    Me either Dave! Still waiting on tune , so I don't want to drown in fuel !
    I'm so happy not to be working on it....Last year I pulled the motor to swap converters, pulled the heads to check things out, added bars to the roll bar to make it a cage, relocated the alternator, swapped in a manual steering rack....this and that. etc etc. It's been like that every Winter since I bought the truck in 2004. I can officially say I'm done with the mods, it's fast enough, now to just keep it running and fine tune the caltracs/shocks and learn how to drive it.

11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Adobedude View Post
    I'm so happy not to be working on it....Last year I pulled the motor to swap converters, pulled the heads to check things out, added bars to the roll bar to make it a cage, relocated the alternator, swapped in a manual steering rack....this and that. etc etc. It's been like that every Winter since I bought the truck in 2004. I can officially say I'm done with the mods, it's fast enough, now to just keep it running and fine tune the caltracs/shocks and learn how to drive it.

Fiberglass body

"The journey is more fun than the destination"

Got Beer?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Adobedude View Post

Did you show the final product on the alternator?
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

*Disclaimer - All suggestions given for performance modifications is assuming that you live close or at Sea Level

OG DRTC

Status

Ran it through car wash and parked it back in garage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 338 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast