Thread: WebSite update

Default WebSite update

Okay, I've completely redone my website : http://www.hemifevertuning.com

and have been updating my facebook page as well (stop in and hit a LIKE) : http://www.facebook.com/hemifevertuning

Supporting Vendor

Status

Looks good Sean!

CDXX

Status
    Blog Entries
    Pro Classifieds

Nice update, I swung by the facebook and hit the like. Looking forward to the updates.

DRTC #1064

Status

what is the word for tuning for 2011+?

several people in my local Mopar Club want to do some modding for their 2011+ Challengers and Chargers but no Tuning as of yet.
    Tha DakFink: 1999 Solar Yellow R/Three 468cui, W9-RP heads, Twin 76mm Turbos, Powerglide Trans. , Bob's Fab Shop 25.3 SFI Chassis for 10.5W racing .
    (Still in the Fab Shop)

Hot rodder rule of thumb....every $1 invested in head flow is roughly worth $3 in the short block

Quote Originally Posted by dakfink View Post
    what is the word for tuning for 2011+?

several people in my local Mopar Club want to do some modding for their 2011+ Challengers and Chargers but no Tuning as of yet.
    Supposedly end of year Mopar is "supposed" to announce what their plans are for tuning abilities. Lots of rumors out there, but right now its a sit and wait game

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hemifever View Post
    Supposedly end of year Mopar is "supposed" to announce what their plans are for tuning abilities. Lots of rumors out there, but right now its a sit and wait game
    OK!!

Can you dispell any truth on the reality of why we finally have Tuning for the JTEC controllers? We were told for the longest time that Chrysler wouldn't release the code to hack the system and was suing anyone that seemed to get passed it. What seemed funny about that was that the Vipers of the same era were being tuned and used the same JTEC controllers. And of course we had B&G hacking PCMs with no consequences.

I guess all is good none the less since SCT serves our needs today.
    Tha DakFink: 1999 Solar Yellow R/Three 468cui, W9-RP heads, Twin 76mm Turbos, Powerglide Trans. , Bob's Fab Shop 25.3 SFI Chassis for 10.5W racing .
    (Still in the Fab Shop)

Hot rodder rule of thumb....every $1 invested in head flow is roughly worth $3 in the short block

Mopar used to have their own performance line. Which included pcms. It wasn't "custom" though. Outside of some bolt ons, I don't think they are hard core into that realm anymore???

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hemifever View Post
    Mopar used to have their own performance line. Which included pcms. It wasn't "custom" though. Outside of some bolt ons, I don't think they are hard core into that realm anymore???
    Yeha! I did notice they are more of an Accessories outfit lately.

With the way Fiat is managing things they better get it together or they will be going away. They have to survive on their own and not mooch off the other divisions for survival.
    (Still in the Fab Shop)