Thread: SCT and Diablo Tuning prices

Default SCT and Diablo Tuning prices

www.hemifevertuning.com

SCT Pricing includes tuner

"can/as is" tuning will run $395. This is for stock trucks or those with bolt on modifications. I generally include 3 tunes. I'll increase your speed limiter and reduce/remove tq mgmt where applicable. I change the timing and fuel curve but no extra improvement customizations for cam/heads are applied. I'll use a timing curve that works really well for stock to bolt on configs. Where applicable, shift points are changed. If you choose this option and then want custom programming later it's $100 or $200 depending on the custom programming option needed. http://www.hemifevertuning.com/SCT_p/sct-can.htm

$495 is for custom programming stage 1. This is for cam/head/stroker motors or where applicable, 5.2 to 5.9 engine conversions. We will work with you to get your current configuration dialed in and running as optimum as it can. If future changes are made that require changes in your tuning, additional fees will be required. A wideband airfuel gauge is pretty much required for tuning with heads or cam installs. The tuner utilizes a USB printer cable and that's not included with the unit to keep costs down. Most folks have USB printers these days so they'd have the cable. http://www.hemifevertuning.com/SCT_p/sct-custom-1.htm

$595 is for custom programming stage 2. This is for forced induction and includes unlimited updates on the current configuration. This also includes open loop tuning. We will work with you to get your current configuration dialed in and running as optimum as it can. If future changes are made that require changes in your tuning, additional fees will be required. A wideband airfuel gauge is required for tuning with forced induction. The tuner utilizes a USB printer cable and that's not included with the unit to keep costs down. Most folks have USB printers these days so they'd have the cable. http://www.hemifevertuning.com/SCT_p/sct-custom-2.htm

Additional Fees

If you switch to another supported vehicle of mine and need a completely new tuning config, there will be a $100 fee. If you sell the vehicle and/or tuner, custom/can tuning and/or services do not follow the sale. The new owner will have to pay for tuning. SCT tunes are written for a specific pcm. Mixing tunes between trucks will result in pcm failure.

If you have purchased my Stage 1 tuning option and require additional changes once the original tune has been completed, there will be a $75 tuning fee

If you have purchased my Stage 2 tuning option and require additional changes once the original tune has been completed, there will be a $125 tuning fee

Diablo Tuning

$439 for the Intune which includes additional tuning services ($125 value)
    $489 for the Intune-DCX for '11+ Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep which includes additional tuning services ($125 value)
    $599 for the Trinity which includes additional tuning services ($125 value)

$10 DRTC paid member discounts. Work with me prior to purchasing to receive this special.
    Last edited by hemifever; 12-12-2013 at 03:51 PM.

hey sean bought a sct thru you years back, works great recently purchased a 2006 grand cherokee 5.7 hemi wondering if you have anything for this car has k&n air intake cat back exhaust want to get rid of the mds on it sounds like iam being followed by a cobra attack helicopter when mds kicks on unit is awd by the way just canned tune like my tuner for my 2001 dakota rt thanks Bob

PM has already been sent hskr