+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grille Relocation and Mesh Inserts Install

Status

Default Grille Relocation and Mesh Inserts Install

So I just installed my relocation and mesh inserts. Let me know what you think. I'll get more pics up tomorrow. Thanks go out to Dwight for his write up.

The gratuitous engine bay shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ironsport1000 View Post
    As long as you dont give me a 3 page diatribe about the dyes that were used to make the tee black and the shrink ratio if you use the high temp setting on your dryer causing the "Joe Dirt" look. Or, the advantages of the use of FOL tees over Beefy tee or the ratio of rayon or polyester to cotton used to make the tees and the sweat retention of both. Or the country that made the tees or the stitch count that hold the sleeves on, or (insert Charlie Brown's teacher here)wawawawa wawa wawa

Status

Looking good!

Now get to work on detailing out the engine bay and you'll be good to go!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by bwdakrt View Post
    Looking good!

Now get to work on detailing out the engine bay and you'll be good to go!!
    Thank you sir. Believe me, the engine bay is on the list of things to do.
    As long as you dont give me a 3 page diatribe about the dyes that were used to make the tee black and the shrink ratio if you use the high temp setting on your dryer causing the "Joe Dirt" look. Or, the advantages of the use of FOL tees over Beefy tee or the ratio of rayon or polyester to cotton used to make the tees and the sweat retention of both. Or the country that made the tees or the stitch count that hold the sleeves on, or (insert Charlie Brown's teacher here)wawawawa wawa wawa

what size is the R/T insert? I have a 2011 charger R/T grill insert and it seems a little big.

1999 CC black R/T
    Engine/trans mods
    230/236 cam,Edelbrock heads,1.6 roller rockers,2800 Stall,M1intake,k&n CAI,55mm TB, 4.56 gears,SCT tuned,TransGo shift kit,firecore wires,trans cooler,Spintech mid legnth headers,custom true duals no cats,KB Hyper pistons,Eagle forged I-beam rods,Electric Fan, Caltracs, underdrive pulley, belltech leafs.

-200+lbs (off the truck)

Status

Quote Originally Posted by fortino555 View Post
    what size is the R/T insert? I have a 2011 charger R/T grill insert and it seems a little big.
    I think its the rear R/T badge on the Charger and Challengers. I don't know for sure. I got it off a guy here.

Muscle Of Love

Status

Looks good. Btw nice pink filter element.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BluRT00 View Post
    Thanks. And I happen to.like my red filter.

haha, i hate to tell you but the jeep next to you is red, your filter PINK! besides that i like the grill relocation, any pics on how it was done?
    Last edited by Ksdub07; 03-14-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ksdub07 View Post
    haha, i hate to tell you but the jeep next to you is red, your filter PINK! besides that i like the grill relocation, any pics on how it was done?
    If ya ask Dwight (bwdakrt) really nice I'm sure that he will email his PDF to you.

Status

how did you mount the inserts? I am trying to figure out a way to make my inserts that i am making stay in the holes. How did you get yours to stay in place?

Quote Originally Posted by BluRT00 View Post
    Inserts look nice but that round filter is no good for a stock hood. Sucks a bunch of hot air in as far as i know

99 R/T under the knife
    98 Cavalier - DD

https://www.flickr.com/photos/44229656@N05/

Status

Quote Originally Posted by yellowdak360 View Post
    Inserts look nice but that round filter is no good for a stock hood. Sucks a bunch of hot air in as far as i know
    Mustang Scoop - 100 bucks
    Hole in the hood - Free
    Spanking Mustangs at their own game - Priceless

http://www.nmbuilder.com/Pan_1.jpg
    11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Adobedude View Post
    Mustang Scoop - 100 bucks
    Hole in the hood - Free
    Spanking Mustangs at their own game - Priceless

http://www.nmbuilder.com/Pan_1.jpg
    Looks good. Did you just bolt it to the stock hood?

99 R/T under the knife
    98 Cavalier - DD

https://www.flickr.com/photos/44229656@N05/

+ Reply to Thread