+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: This is why you don't drink and drive!

Got Beer?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by KotaRT View Post
    UPDATE: August 2012

I went through and still going through, some crap with the Army as far as illegal stuff, I can't go into detail. All of my leave was used up when I had my accident at home, for some reason it wasn't counted as emergency/con leave.
    Emergency leave is still chargeable leave, and in order for convalescent leave to be given a military doctor has to verify all the paperwork then give the recommendation for that leave. If no documentation is given to them, your chain of commands hands are tied, hell they don't even fill out that paperwork, you just bring it to your commander to inform them of your whereabouts.

Its a sorry system, but its difficult in order for it to be used appropriately. What really sucks is you were so far away.

I am assuming you are an Infantry man stationed at Campbell, you will probably have to reclass and become a POG like the rest of us, in the end it's better for you, your body, and career.
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

*Disclaimer - All suggestions given for performance modifications is assuming that you live close or at Sea Level

PABBADS - "Danno Level 3"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ADakotaRTGuy View Post
    Emergency leave is still chargeable leave, and in order for convalescent leave to be given a military doctor has to verify all the paperwork then give the recommendation for that leave. If no documentation is given to them, your chain of commands hands are tied, hell they don't even fill out that paperwork, you just bring it to your commander to inform them of your whereabouts.

Its a sorry system, but its difficult in order for it to be used appropriately. What really sucks is you were so far away.

I am assuming you are an Infantry man stationed at Campbell, you will probably have to reclass and become a POG like the rest of us, in the end it's better for you, your body, and career.
    Nope, this is a POG unit in Knox I just left a reall unit earlier this year.. It sucks being a medic sometimes.
    Matt
    DRTC # 1163

Got Beer?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by KotaRT View Post
    Nope, this is a POG unit in Knox I just left a reall unit earlier this year.. It sucks being a medic sometimes.
    Holy crap, you are a medic? MEDAC is usually a group that does not to go very far out its way to help each other, from personal experience.

Good luck with everything. I am sure if you fight a med board you can get another job somewhere that is less stressful on the body. Keep your head up.
    Last edited by SB440R/T; 08-25-2012 at 09:58 PM.
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

*Disclaimer - All suggestions given for performance modifications is assuming that you live close or at Sea Level

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ADakotaRTGuy View Post
    Holy crap, you are a medic? MEDAC is usually a group that does not to go very far out its way to help each other, from personal experience.

Good luck with everything. I am sure if you fight a med board you can get another job somewhere that is less stressful on the body. Keep your head up.
    My wheel chair was taken from me, I was attacked with "drug abuse" charges, half of my "con leave" was used up with making me come into work and I was separated from my family who came to make sure I was ok...and the emergency leave for the 6 days I originally took I don't have a problem with. My problem is with extending leave for me while I'm in the line of duty and in the ER and charging that leave. THEN TELLING ME TO BUY A NEW CAR AND DRIVE UP TO K OX NOW!!! Fuck I should have extended
    My deros in last unit.
    Matt
    DRTC # 1163

Status

Oh also if any of you know about building these 360s please PM and thank you all for your support, I didn't mean this to be a bitch session for me
    Matt
    DRTC # 1163

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3