+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meets going in in Edmonton/Alberta?

Status

Any of you have any positives or negatives of living in either sherwood park or st.albert? The wife is being transfered to scotford (shell) and we are having a hard time deciding between the two communities.

Quote Originally Posted by Connery23 View Post
    Yes sure did. Chad in Saskatchewan was telling me some history about the truck. Some I knew others I didn't.
    Trucks been painted because of a gallon of white paint all over it. Has had a new tranny from him put in as well as 4:10 rear diff.

It went to a good home that's for sure. It's my baby.
    I have some vids of that truck hahaha. It was drove hard but Troy did take care of it. It was also stupid fast at the track. It ran a 15.2 stock when the every other truck was lucky to get a 15.6. It only did it once but it did do it.

Black Beauty

Status

Quote Originally Posted by bruizer28 View Post
    Any of you have any positives or negatives of living in either sherwood park or st.albert? The wife is being transfered to scotford (shell) and we are having a hard time deciding between the two communities.
    Sherwood park is closer. But the position they get is retarded since they are rigt by the plants along henday. St. Albert I would say would be more of a nice place to live.

Pollution/farther drive

Personally I'd pick St. Albert
    53mm TB, M1, Spintech Mids/Exhaust, Full Hotchkis TVS and 20" Reps... More to come.

Instagram https://instagram.com/canadian_rt/
    2014 Ram 5.7 - DD
    01 Dakota R/T - Casually Driven
    90 Ram 318 - Show Truck

Quote Originally Posted by bruizer28 View Post
    Both are expensive to live in, nice areas. Don't be afraid to look in fort saskatchewan or if you like small town living gibbons red water are nice too

Black Beauty

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Trevgraphrt View Post
    I have some vids of that truck hahaha. It was drove hard but Troy did take care of it. It was also stupid fast at the track. It ran a 15.2 stock when the every other truck was lucky to get a 15.6. It only did it once but it did do it.
    Yeah I knew it was driven hard for the tranny to be replaced. Engine is still strong. It's stored for the winters. Has about 196,000 on it now. I wouldn't mind seeing videos of it or any pictures
    53mm TB, M1, Spintech Mids/Exhaust, Full Hotchkis TVS and 20" Reps... More to come.

Instagram https://instagram.com/canadian_rt/
    2014 Ram 5.7 - DD
    01 Dakota R/T - Casually Driven
    90 Ram 318 - Show Truck

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Trevgraphrt View Post
    I know this post is old, but I have been busy and have not been here a lot the last few years. We used to have a large club in Edmonton with 15 to 20 members. We met once a week attended car shows and would have a track gathering 2times a year. Over the years life got in the way of many members and the club faded away. My truck has been sitting and not getting driven much the last 5 years but lately I have been missing it. Its covered in dust and gets started once in a while to get moved out of the way to work on my Dart project. All this being said I would like to see if any of the local guys would like to start to meet up at maybe one of the local cruise nights this up coming summer.
    I know this dates back a few month's but I would certainly be interested in meeting as well this coming summer.
    2003 Dakota R/T CC
    M1 2bbl
    Hipotek 53 mm throttle body
    AFE CAI
    MP 1.7 adjustable roller rockers
    MSD wires
    Spintech Mids
    Spintech 2.5" duals
    Hemifever tuning

Status

Here is the link to the meet thread for this summer we are trying to get going that I was talking about in my pm I sent you.

http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showth...-Canadian-Meet

Here is the link for you to post up your info so I can add it to the table to help us all keep track of the people in our division.

http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showth...-6-Member-List
    Chad
    1999 Dodge Dakota R/T

Mods
    Paxton Novi 2k Supercharger @ 12lbs, 2.02R/T Stage III port/polish w/5 angle valve job, 58mm F&B TB, M1 4bbl, 1.6 HS Roller Rockers, Custom Cam, JP double roller timing chain, MP lifters, Custom Long Tube Headers, Dual 3" Exhaust (no cats), SCT, Viper 3000 Stall Converter, 4.56 Yukon Gears, Caltracs, M&H 325/45/17s

http://megaswf.com/s/2536929

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2