Closed Thread

Thread: How to unsubscribe from notifications.

Status

Default How to unsubscribe from notifications.

Apparently, every thread I reply to, it automatically subscribes me, and then I am bombed with emails every time someone else replies to it.

I've went in and found my " Subscriptions" and was able to cancel them, but there is no option for like a no auto-subscribe? wtf.

Status

User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Options > Messaging & Notification > Default Thread Subscription Mode > Do not subscribe

If you do that you won't be subscribed to threads you post in any more. You can unsubscribe from threads too in the User CP or in Thread Tools for that thread. Oh, and welcome to the Internet.
    03 CC 4.7 NV3500

OG DRTC

Status

Or if you like to have the threads show in your user cp, just not get email notifications you can set it up that way as well. I auto subscribe to every thread I reply to that way I know which threads I reply to and can see if there are new replies, but I didn't select the email notification option.

Quote Originally Posted by hskr View Post
    Or if you like to have the threads show in your user cp, just not get email notifications you can set it up that way as well. I auto subscribe to every thread I reply to that way I know which threads I reply to and can see if there are new replies, but I didn't select the email notification option.
    This.

In the user CP, click "edit options", then set the "thread subscription mode" to "no email notification"

BTW, any threads that you're already subscribed to will continue to email, but new thread subscriptions wont. You can un-subscribe from any current threads to stop the emails from them.

Drops panties faster than any R/T

Closed Thread