+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dakota Panhard Bar/Trac Bar

Status

Is there any way to incorporate this peice with a 4-link setup in order to reduce the fabrication costs for making that kind of swap? I really want to ditch the leaf springs but its alot of fab money to do it, if there is a peice already made then every little bit helps...
    HI. I like beer, burnouts, and boobies...

Muscle Of Love

Status

Quote Originally Posted by dakrt23 View Post
    Is there any way to incorporate this peice with a 4-link setup in order to reduce the fabrication costs for making that kind of swap? I really want to ditch the leaf springs but its alot of fab money to do it, if there is a peice already made then every little bit helps...
    X2 on this idea!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BluRT00 View Post
    X2 on this idea!
    ^3....
    11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

Status
    Blog Entries

it works great with the hotchkis tvs system and a xbrace cant wait to upgrade to qa-1s and bigger brakes to test full potential. im having the c-clips removed on the 9.25 by moser with the upgrades axles the offer, im trying to decide on a detroit locker or a tru trac
    Last edited by rattler360; 07-04-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rattler360 View Post
    it works great with the hotchkis tvs system and a xbrace cant wait to upgrade to qa-1s and bigger brakes to test full potential. im having the c-clips removed on the 9.25 by moser with the upgrades axles the offer, im trying to decide on a detroit locker or a tru trac
    More info on the axles please, and Detroit locker.
    11.27 @ 118.23

Status
    Blog Entries

Moser offers them. Great article a few months ago in mopar action, I'll send you the info

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rattler360 View Post
    Moser offers them. Great article a few months ago in mopar action, I'll send you the info
    11.27 @ 118.23

Status
    Blog Entries

Its in the June 2012 issue of Mopar action

Panty Dropper

Status

time to revive an old post- Any one get pics of this panhard bar mounted up? Wondering if it would work with my air bag 4 link suspension?
    Customized from head to toe. Truck Trend Magazine Favorite Show Truck From SEMA 2010, Featured in Truck Trend Mag Feb 2011, Feature Article CarAudio Mag and Featured in CarAudio Mag SEMA booth 2010. Truckin Magazine Full Feature issue 12, 2011 & Truckin Magazine Truck of the Year, Named 2012 Mopar Top Eliminator by Chrysler Corporation, Full feature and interview on Solo Films DVD Inspired Lifestyle. Sponsored by Memphis Car Audio, Tuff Stuff Performance, Taylor Wires, Viar Corp, Continental Tires, K&N, North Star Battery & Monzter MotorSports.

A Custom Truck is not created by how big your wallet is. It's the hands on effort you apply from your own ideas. Only then can it be called Custom-- Dynamic Installs

Supporting Vendor

Status

time to revive an old post- Any one get pics of this panhard bar mounted up? Wondering if it would work with my air bag 4 link suspension?
    Josh, do you have a link to some pics of your set up or can you email me a few pics?

Panty Dropper

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 98Dak408 View Post
    Josh, do you have a link to some pics of your set up or can you email me a few pics?
    I can email
    Customized from head to toe. Truck Trend Magazine Favorite Show Truck From SEMA 2010, Featured in Truck Trend Mag Feb 2011, Feature Article CarAudio Mag and Featured in CarAudio Mag SEMA booth 2010. Truckin Magazine Full Feature issue 12, 2011 & Truckin Magazine Truck of the Year, Named 2012 Mopar Top Eliminator by Chrysler Corporation, Full feature and interview on Solo Films DVD Inspired Lifestyle. Sponsored by Memphis Car Audio, Tuff Stuff Performance, Taylor Wires, Viar Corp, Continental Tires, K&N, North Star Battery & Monzter MotorSports.

A Custom Truck is not created by how big your wallet is. It's the hands on effort you apply from your own ideas. Only then can it be called Custom-- Dynamic Installs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2