Yup, I'm calling any and all Dakota guys out for a night of fun runs or bracket races. I know it's a little bit of short notice but I just got the idea to toss out literally 2 minutes ago. I plan on doing the trophy race, it'll be my 1st time racing.

I'll have a couple of my guys there with me hanging out chillin doing runs every now and then. 1 guy owns a 2002 Pontiac Firebird WR-6 pretty much bone stock, all it's got is a ported polished tb and muffler. The other guy owns a 1989 Ford Mustang 5.0 with just headers, muffler, and that's it.

Let me know if any of ya are gonna make it there, weather looks to be nearly perfect for a night of racing. Upper 60's to lower 70's for the high with lower dew points and humidity. When racing starts it will be around 6:30pm and temps will be starting to fall which means times should be respectable as long as the humidity doesn't increase.

After the race I'll check the weather to get the weather conditions in the last hour within the pass for about what the Density Altitude is.