+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wheel.spacers for viper wheels

Status

Default wheel.spacers for viper wheels

Does anyone know what size spaces I will need for the 10 spoke viper wheels on my 03 clubcab . Nothing too big I don't want the tires sticking out past the fender flares..and where I can get them...any links..thank youu

1.25 for the rear and 1.375 for the front. Get them from Fred and wheeladapter.com you want the wheel and hub centric spacers.
    Dakotaless

Status

Do you think I can.go with a 1 inch spacer how does the 1.25 look does the wheel stick out past the fender flares

No you cannot run a 1" spacer on the rear you will run the springs. This is what it looks like it's not as bad as the picture makes it look. The rim is actually inside the flares but because the body is curve the tire sticks out alittle.

Dakotaless

Status

Quote Originally Posted by NO2R/T View Post
    Does anyone know what size spaces I will need for the 10 spoke viper wheels on my 03 clubcab . Nothing too big I don't want the tires sticking out past the fender flares..and where I can get them...any links..thank youu
    FYI...I've got a pair of new spacers that I've been holding onto for awhile that I'll part with if you can't find them cheaper than I want for them which is 130 shipped. I'll need to verify the thickness though.

Status

ok please let me know the size thickness of the spacers ill be sure to take em off you hands...

Status

thank you for the pics can u send more of the side of the truck so i can get a better feel for how my trucks gonna look and id like to see your tire size setup my trucks the name color also so it would be perfect

Status

I'm going to run less than a 1/2'' spacer in the front. You have 1/8'' to 1/4'' clearance without a spacer at all with stock control arms at full turn. I'd rather have a little extra room and bring the wheel out some though.

Status

I just orderd the spacers , what lug nuts are you guys using

Status

What spacers did you end up going with?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewr/t View Post
    I'm going to run less than a 1/2'' spacer in the front. You have 1/8'' to 1/4'' clearance without a spacer at all with stock control arms at full turn. I'd rather have a little extra room and bring the wheel out some though.
    Really? when I put mine on the front my wheels touch the control arms. Zero clearance at the moment.
    01 RC R/T Dakota
    KB Twin screw top mount,Modman Indy intake, (\/)opar Headers, Eddie heads+Cam+1.72 RR, 4 Link(QA1's), Hotchkis coils, Tubular C-Arms, SRT10 Wheels(18's&19's), 2x68mm SRT10 TB, Borla Mufflers w/o cats, MSD ign.

Status
    Blog Entries

1.25 " adapters will keep it off the lower arm at full lock and get the tire out a little past the FF so it's not "tucked"

00 FR RC Dakota R/T Turbo 11.56@118

99 Amethyst RC Dakota R/T 1-170 13.84@98

P.I.E. tuned cause Flynn is for the Birds if you wanna Run Fast have some PIE !

Just call me George W

Status

Ya, some may think this is dumb and waste of money... But im getting custom control arms made to fit these wheels instead of using the adapters. Yep it's probably more money, but it will be what it takes for me to get the "look" im going for.

The guy making my control arms is local and compared to the price of wheel adapters + raising the truck back up to fit the wheels - not much difference.
    01 RC R/T Dakota
    KB Twin screw top mount,Modman Indy intake, (\/)opar Headers, Eddie heads+Cam+1.72 RR, 4 Link(QA1's), Hotchkis coils, Tubular C-Arms, SRT10 Wheels(18's&19's), 2x68mm SRT10 TB, Borla Mufflers w/o cats, MSD ign.

Status
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JFreddy View Post
    Ya, some may think this is dumb and waste of money... But im getting custom control arms made to fit these wheels instead of using the adapters. Yep it's probably more money, but it will be what it takes for me to get the "look" im going for.

The guy making my control arms is local and compared to the price of wheel adapters + raising the truck back up to fit the wheels - not much difference.
    I don't think that's dumb at all, I'd love to see this project updated with pictures. The biggest issue for me was not just the rubbing on the arm but the "look" of fronts tucked inside the wheel well I couldn't stand it ...lol

Had I more $ I would have made a rear axle to fit them without adapters too and tubular arms to get the tire to fit out frt like your doing.

00 FR RC Dakota R/T Turbo 11.56@118

99 Amethyst RC Dakota R/T 1-170 13.84@98

P.I.E. tuned cause Flynn is for the Birds if you wanna Run Fast have some PIE !

Just call me George W

Status

I won't have any pictures until fall/winter when I dig into it. Spent too much time last summer dealing with work/supercharger and other bolt one that I am just driving it all summer and stock piling parts for winter. Hopefully winter will bring a zcode kit too!
    01 RC R/T Dakota

Enough Show, Need More Go

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ME111 View Post
    FYI...I've got a pair of new spacers that I've been holding onto for awhile that I'll part with if you can't find them cheaper than I want for them which is 130 shipped. I'll need to verify the thickness though.
    You measure?
    1998 Silver RC SLT - Hughes 2.02 Heads, Mopar M1 4bbl Intake, Mopar 4bbl TB, 230/236 .515/.515 on a 110, 1.6 Roller Rockers, 4.10's, Spintech Headers, 3" Duals, X Pipe, Chambered Mufflers, 4/4 Drop, 727 Full Manual w/Transbrake, PTC 4500 Stall

12.90 at 104mph

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RTchas View Post
    1.25 " adapters will keep it off the lower arm at full lock and get the tire out a little past the FF so it's not "tucked"
    So you have 1.25" front and rear? Do you have any front on pics of how far they stick out?

Enough Show, Need More Go

Status

1.375 rear
    1998 Silver RC SLT - Hughes 2.02 Heads, Mopar M1 4bbl Intake, Mopar 4bbl TB, 230/236 .515/.515 on a 110, 1.6 Roller Rockers, 4.10's, Spintech Headers, 3" Duals, X Pipe, Chambered Mufflers, 4/4 Drop, 727 Full Manual w/Transbrake, PTC 4500 Stall

12.90 at 104mph

monypit

Status
    Pro Classifieds

so does any one have the correct details on what to use??? 1" in front and 1.25 rears??
    Brian Akers AKA "Lunchbox"
    2001 CC R/T 408

http://youtu.be/ptIJR7scdBM

---Under Construction---

Status

1.25 all the way around. Looks great and no issues.

My R/T build (rebuild) thread

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/...d.php?t=133167
    Quote Originally Posted by 70Cuda383 View Post
    It's an emissions thing. someone, somewhere said that the millions of gallons of gas that evaporate to the atmosphere every year was killing tree frogs on some south african isalnd or some shit, those endangered tree frogs can suck my left nut.

monypit

Status
    Pro Classifieds

thanks my friend how the he'll have you been??
    2001 CC R/T 408

---Under Construction---

Status

No problem Brian. Ive been good man, thanks for asking. Finally got the truck back on the road so happy about that. How about you?

My R/T build (rebuild) thread

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/...d.php?t=133167
    Quote Originally Posted by 70Cuda383 View Post
    It's an emissions thing. someone, somewhere said that the millions of gallons of gas that evaporate to the atmosphere every year was killing tree frogs on some south african isalnd or some shit, those endangered tree frogs can suck my left nut.

monypit

Status
    Pro Classifieds

been good getting back into the dakota has been a while giving it some love.
    2001 CC R/T 408

"Bleach Master"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    been good getting back into the dakota has been a while giving it some love.
    Those wheels are sexy!!!
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

monypit

Status
    Pro Classifieds

hopefully have them on for the next cars and coffee in jax
    2001 CC R/T 408

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast