+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dakota R/T Club Membership Information

Default Dakota R/T Club Membership Information

Q: How do I know when my Dakota R/T Club membership is due for renewal?
    A: DRTC Members who have been activated on the forum can check the status of their membership by clicking the following link - the membership start/end dates will be displayed at the top of the window. http://www.dakotart.com/forum/payments.php (Please note: If your membership has already expired, you will see nothing at the top of the window.

NOTE: You do not have to wait until expiration to renew your membership. If you process your renewal through the forum, the system will automatically add 12 months to the end of your existing membership.

Q: I am a past Dakota R/T Club member whose membership expired. How do I renew my membership?
    A: Expired DRTC Members do not have to pay extra money for the period of time that their membership was expired - if you renew today your membership will be active for the 12 months going forward. If you have a PayPal account you can renew your membership using this link:
    http://www.dakotart.com/forum/payments.php

Q: I want to become a new member of the Dakota R/T Club - what do I need to do?
    A: Fill out the membership form and hit submit.
    You'll then be taken to the payments page to make your payment. Here is the form:
    http://dakotart.com/new_member_form.html

Q: I don't have a PayPal account. What other methods of payment can I use?
    A: Option 1 - The Dakota R/T Club also accepts checks or money orders. Please use this snail mail address:
    Dakota R/T Club
    6299 Bell Place
    Ventura, CA. 93003

A2: Option 2 - Paypal offers a one time guest payment feature that will allow you to pay for your items WITHOUT having a paypal account. It is just as secure, and just as easy! When you click the payment option and proceed to paypal you will see a screen pictured below. Under the login section you will see an option for "GUEST CHECKOUT" (see image below) click this option and proceed to checkout with any credit card or debit card.

Q: I have general questions about my Dakota R/T Club membership and/or member packet.
    Q: I have recently moved and need to update the club with my new address.

A: Please contact a club executive if you have any membership questions, or need to update your address. They can be reached via private message on this forum.

President- Tom Filbert (Filthy Filbert)
    Vice President-
    Secretary-
    Treasurer- Kevin Peacock (GoFastGray)
    http://dakotart.com/contactus.htm
    Last edited by Filthy Filbert; 01-03-2016 at 01:49 PM.
    SinCity R/T
    01 SV CC R/T * 03 BK CC R/T * 03 BW RC R/T * 98 BK RC R/T * 99 DA CC R/T * 03 BW CC R/T

I am new to DRTC. I signed up a week or two ago and i was wondering what the difference was between a paid member and someone like me who isnt paying/

www.dakotart.com

Status

Quote Originally Posted by StuntinR1s View Post
    I am new to DRTC. I signed up a week or two ago and i was wondering what the difference was between a paid member and someone like me who isnt paying/
    The DRTC is the official club for R/T owners.
    DRTC also runs this forum and is free for anyone who registers here.

By joining the club as a paid member, you'll recieve a member card, DRTC club decal, a DRTC club t-shirt, and a letter from the DRTC president. You may also get a couple of DRTC "You've been spotted" cards to advertize our forum.
    In addition, you'll be eligible for some discounts on products some of our DRTC supporting vendors sell. You'll also recieve a discounted price if attending one of our national meets, and be eligible for free prizes given away at the meet. You'll be eligible for discounts on DRTC Group Buys.
    We encourage all R/T owners and former owners to join the DRTC and support the club. Some of your dues go to support this free forum as well.
    If you would like to join, go here and fill out the form:
    http://dakotart.com/new_member_form.html
    Last edited by White Turbo; 01-08-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Ed Morris
    11.17 @ 120.91 mph
    Best 60': 1.54

DRTC # 578

Status

Hey I recently became a paid member and was unsure of where to put my shirt size address as well as sticker color. Could someone message me and let me know who to share that with?

Quote Originally Posted by TateR/T View Post
    Hey I recently became a paid member and was unsure of where to put my shirt size address as well as sticker color. Could someone message me and let me know who to share that with?
    Your Club President Filthy Filbert, anyone else on the board.

I like free kittens

Status

Pm me or Rudy, the club secretary. He handles shipping out member packets
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

Please PM me.

2003 CC
    360 Swapped, FRP Tuned, 2.02 EQ Heads, 210XP cam, HS 1.7 RR's, Fastman 52mm TB, Mopar 2bbl M1, Mopar/PPH Headers, 2.5" True Dual, X-Pipe, Hooker AeroChambers, Hi Flow Cats, MSD Coil, Cloyes Double Roller Chain, JGC fan, 180F T-stat, Mopar Valve covers, K&N FIPK, PATC 2800 Stall, Martin Saine VB, Mildly built trans, 4.10 gears.
    249 HP/322 TQ FRP Tune (Old build. New build TBD)
    12.35 @ 109 (150 Shot)

r/DodgeDakota

+ Reply to Thread