+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where to buy SCT tuner

junior my ass

Status

Default where to buy SCT tuner

i'm going to purchase an sct tuner w/tunes,were do i start ?

13 Second Club

Status

E-mail Sean (hemifever) he'll get you whatever you need.
    Ask him for the unlimited tunes. cost about 375$ and you can get as many tunes as you wish. So this way if you ever put some new mods, just write Sean and he will make the changes you need.

hemifever@aol.com
    2002 Dakota R/T CC
    13.75@99.42MPH
    1.7 RR, 160° T-Stat, 4.56 Gears, 52mm TB, Caltracs, Hotchkis TVS, K&N FIPK, M&H Drag Radial, M1 Intake, QA1's Shocks, SCT Tuner, Spintech Mid-Lenght Headers, Spintech True Dual Exhaust, Street Edge Converter, TransGo Shift Kit

junior my ass

Status

sounds great,thanks guys.one more thing,has anyone ever used a ''basic'' or canned tune from hemifever or other tuners for a supercharged application ?

Muscle Of Love

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 360 XRT View Post
    sounds great,thanks guys.one more thing,has anyone ever used a ''basic'' or canned tune from hemifever or other tuners for a supercharged application ?
    He sends you a basic start up tune. Mine right now is close, a tad on the rich side. Once I send him some data logs he will dial it in 100%.

Cool

Sean will get you hooked up very nice to deal with a+++++++++

im using sct through hughes. kevin is a great guy to deal with and i love the performance. ive never had any issues with it and with your filled out tune sheet they are typically right on the money.

Default hemifever

Hemifever just hooked me up turn around on tunes were real quick got everything dialed in truck runs great!!!!!!
    2000 blk CC Dakota R/T, Paxton novi 2k, M-1 4BBL, Ported TB, Spintech mid lengths with 2.5" true duals, SCT hemifever tune, Hotchkis TVS, Caltracs, Reflexxions hood, roll pan, MSD 6al and Coil, leather seats, mark8 efan, looking for stock fogs! -GEORGE-

Got Beer?

Status

If you are close to georgetown DE, Chris at PIE, performanceinjectionequipment.com can dyno tune your setup in about an hour. Well worth it. Much better gains over email stuff if you can get the time to do it.
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

*Disclaimer - All suggestions given for performance modifications is assuming that you live close or at Sea Level

Whatever you do don't use Watson performance. Formerly krcperformance.That guy is a joke and a rip off. Im speaking from a baaad experience.

Are the same price through hemifever and PIE?

+ Reply to Thread