• Recent Articles

• Poll Widget

• Latest Classifieds

• Recent Forum Posts

lilwhitetruck

radiator cap placement

9t9-5.2 I thought I recognized that tubing!!!! LOL!! I work in maintenance for one of the Big Three. Anyway thanks for the info, I've been running without

lilwhitetruck Today, 03:05 AM Go to last post
    arro222

radiator cap placement

You have a tranny cooler attached to this radiator?
    I'm wondering if they configured it the same way when they changed the radiator design in 2000.

arro222 Today, 12:43 AM Go to last post
    9t9-5.2

radiator cap placement

It is the factory air box with the reinforcing ribs removed from the outside of the lid and base. I wrapped it with (IIRC) DEI 1/2" reflective insulating

9t9-5.2 Yesterday, 11:10 PM Go to last post
    BlakDak71

Hellcat swap

The Hellcat swap really isn't all that bad. When I did mine, Schumacher mounts were all that was available and I had to have headers built locally.

BlakDak71 Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    BlakDak71

Dakota R/T Apparel

Hey Pat,

I make the shirts that evilrt posted above. Any color combo and ccab size, $22 shipped. PM me if you're interested, I don't get

BlakDak71 Yesterday, 10:02 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity Widget

JDreamR/T

408 And A 5-Speed - My Dream Build -

Thread Starter: JDreamR/T

So here I am...after over 11 years of ownership, this is my introductory post for a full fledged build on the R/T. Now I remember fondly the day...

Last Post By: JDreamR/T Yesterday, 04:13 PM Go to last post
    ChrisDockman

Hellcat swap

Thread Starter: ChrisDockman

Don't know if this is on the forum yet. I wrote the owner a message and would like him to build a kit for us to purchase. Let's see what happens...

Last Post By: BlakDak71 Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    arro222

radiator cap placement

Thread Starter: arro222

Did all R/T's come thru with their stupid radiator cap within the upper radiator hose? I'd like to get rid of this and get parts (including a new...

Last Post By: lilwhitetruck Today, 03:05 AM Go to last post
    pat d

Dakota R/T Apparel

Thread Starter: pat d

Is there any club hats and t- shirts ?? Iíve looked on this site but maybe Iím missing it besides the membership looking for truck outline with...

Last Post By: BlakDak71 Yesterday, 10:02 PM Go to last post