• Recent Articles

• Latest Classifieds

• Recent Forum Posts

nitroram33

Cylinder heads

Because you can actually go in person, pretty much everyone that has an issue is remote.

nitroram33 Today, 02:59 PM Go to last post
    99dart

CC, DA, Drag Truck Build

Thanks! It all came about after getting T-boned at an intersection. Totaled, bought back, rebuilt with some extra custom touches from the insurance money.

99dart Today, 01:14 PM Go to last post
    99dart

Roller Rockers Question

Sorry for not responding sooner. Sometimes I forget to check back here because it has been so slow. COMP Cams Magnum Rocker Arm Studs 4542-16 are what

99dart Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    krs1r/t

Cylinder heads

How is it I have had Nothing but good experiences with Chris? Both my 408’s where tuned by him and my 429 was built by him. Never an issue. Plus

krs1r/t Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    99lowdakota

20" replica R/T wheel 7 1/8" center caps

I can tell you how much filament it will take to print and how much time. that should net you a quote. if not the company is not very good lol

99lowdakota Today, 01:55 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity Widget

packard1

Cylinder heads

Thread Starter: packard1

Who has the best flowing magnum heads at reasonable price. Going on a 408. Thank you.

Last Post By: nitroram33 Today, 02:59 PM Go to last post
    99lowdakota

CC, DA, Drag Truck Build

Thread Starter: 99lowdakota

So I guess ill start one of these as I have been in the process of gathering parts and kinda building for 2 years now. But here is some info and I...

Last Post By: 99dart Today, 01:14 PM Go to last post
    SPelf

Roller Rockers Question

Thread Starter: SPelf

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/scc-scp1024 Maybe a dumb question, but I saw a video of a 5.9 jeep running these rockers. Will these work for...

Last Post By: 99dart Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    HEMIDakota

20" replica R/T wheel 7 1/8" center caps

Thread Starter: HEMIDakota

Does anyone need center caps for their 20" R/T replica wheels. I am having some 3D printed for me.

Last Post By: 99lowdakota Today, 01:55 AM Go to last post