• Latest Classifieds

• Recent Forum Posts

98Dak408

What did you do to your R/T today?

Got a killer deal on a Larson spring tester PAC-T935. Very nice piece of equipment.

I previously had a Proform but it didn't last long.

98Dak408 Today, 09:23 PM Go to last post
    1999r/t

back in a dak again

not 100 percent new just back in a Dakota rt again. 7 years is way to long. white is the new. yellow was the old. what did i miss??? anything important???

1999r/t Today, 08:16 PM Go to last post
    nitroram33

5 lug conversion

Extra leverage helps a bunch lol. Like I said though, the biggest to using all the Mustang stuff is that parts are readily available with no modifications

nitroram33 Today, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    Osee

5 lug conversion

I was looking and the gt calipers have dual 41.5mm pistons where as the dakota has dual 50mm pistons. If I switch to gt calipers I know I'll have a much

Osee Today, 05:18 PM Go to last post
    JDreamR/T

Thanks! I had previously addressed the issue by sanding the roof and coating in red rustoleum spray paint. I'm much more pleased with the look of the

JDreamR/T Today, 03:24 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity Widget

Kingst3r

Thread Starter: Kingst3r

Figured we could use something new to read. Simply post what you did to your r/t (or dakota) today. It could be anything big like pulling a motor...

Last Post By: 98Dak408 Today, 09:23 PM Go to last post
    MonsterDak

99 Dakota part out

Thread Starter: MonsterDak

Posting here for now until I get pics and a little warmer weather comes unless I get a lot of interest. Prices may change if I seen something not...

Last Post By: MonsterDak Today, 12:22 PM Go to last post
    jeffru6475

c-clip removal

Thread Starter: jeffru6475

I'm trying to get started with my build and crap. If i use stock rear , i have to change the housing ends plus brakes ? I'm trying to add this all up...

Last Post By: Filthy Filbert Today, 01:17 PM Go to last post
    THEhomelessONE

High torque 408 cam recommendations? M1 4bbl vs AirGap?

Thread Starter: THEhomelessONE

Jeep weighs 5k lbs with tall gearing. Stuck using a single 3" exhaust with a cat. I'd like to shift at 6k and run a low stall or a really tight...

Last Post By: pplhz03rt Today, 12:05 AM Go to last post
    themoparman

5 lug conversion

Thread Starter: themoparman

Some of you know I just adopted Don' s R/T. I'm want some advice on a 5 lug conversion plus a upgrade to a disc brakes conversion at all four...

Last Post By: nitroram33 Today, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    TUC_Truck

Arizona R/T

Thread Starter: TUC_Truck

Whats up guys, just saying hi from Tucson, Arizona. Joined a long time ago but the Dakota took a backseat to life unfortunately so I wasn't active on...

Last Post By: y2krtaf Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    wh23g3g

General Question on Leak Down Testing and Compression Testing

Thread Starter: wh23g3g

I need to get a leak down test to see if my engine is still good but not on my 5.9 it's a 4 Cylinder OHC engine but I can't find a mechanic shop in...

Last Post By: Filthy Filbert Today, 01:15 PM Go to last post