FRP
  • Latest Classifieds

• Recent Forum Posts

dakrt23

Viper brakes?!?!

Don't think anyone makes a kit anymore probably easier to just have a local fab shop work something up. If you search my threads started you can see how

dakrt23 Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    mikset

7500 RPM+ with Hydraulic rollers?

Absolutely no hydraulic lifters available for a stock magnum block I would trust to 7500. Personally nothing I would feel real comfortable with regularly

mikset Today, 05:53 PM Go to last post
    arro222

What worked and didn't

I get surprised when I hear of some of the cfm's tb's able to operate on relatively mildly built engines (such as 1100-1200). I always thought one shouldn't

arro222 Today, 05:36 PM Go to last post
    Osee

I was just about to say, if I need to get away from magnum/LA I'm getting a Hemi.

Osee Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    99WhiteD

Viper brakes?!?!

Contact Revolution brakes LLC they are out of Oregon talk to a guy named Kevin. They sell a Wilwood brake set looks nice but it's damned expensive

99WhiteD Today, 04:42 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity Widget

RTSleeper

Arizona RT's

Thread Starter: RTSleeper

I'm a new member and owner, just want to know where fellow RT owners hang out?

Last Post By: Jake360RT Today, 05:37 AM Go to last post
    krs1r/t

425 r block

Thread Starter: krs1r/t

Saw some sun light for the first time in years

Last Post By: whRT03 Today, 03:12 PM Go to last post
    Osee

Thread Starter: Osee

Who makes the most stable hydro-roller lifter for high rpm? I've been doing research and it seems like the crane lifters are supposed to be very good...

Last Post By: mikset Today, 05:53 PM Go to last post
    RC Kota

Upgrade time!

Thread Starter: RC Kota

Scored this today for $370 after tax. couple questions.... It has 2 tags on it. One is the gear ratio tag (stamped 39) and the other is...

Last Post By: nitroram33 Today, 02:51 AM Go to last post
    chromedude

Thread Starter: chromedude

Hi Group My name is randy and i live in sacramento, ca . I have a 03 dakota r/t that is stock and i plan on fixing it up.

Last Post By: Steve '02CC Today, 01:36 AM Go to last post
    arro222

What worked and didn't

Thread Starter: arro222

In the attempt to make our trucks faster, there are a bunch of what can be called "standard" components that were supposed to excite more speed out...

Last Post By: arro222 Today, 05:36 PM Go to last post
    SynRG

New best today.

Thread Starter: SynRG

14.32 @ 100.54 MPH. DA in the 3000 area. 26" Drag radials, no tonneau, sport wheels all around, no back seat and had slapper bars on.

Last Post By: GoFastGray Yesterday, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    usedandabused02

anyone seen this metal tag before

Thread Starter: usedandabused02

Ok so when i bought my truck i noticed a dual pipe spectre intake but didnt notice this tag. I have tried looking it up but only comes up as k&n kit...

Last Post By: mopar5.9 Today, 04:33 AM Go to last post
    wh23g3g

Belt or pulley squeal I can't locate

Thread Starter: wh23g3g

I recently had my water pump and timing cover gasket changed and I still have a squeal. It was doing it a little before I had this changed but now...

Last Post By: wh23g3g Today, 03:26 AM Go to last post
    Matt03RT

Remember this truck? Could it be?

Thread Starter: Matt03RT

Alright so after several months (actually a year) of putting it off I guess it is time. Some of you will probably NOT believe this and some of you...

Last Post By: Matt03RT Today, 04:14 AM Go to last post