FRP
  • Latest Classifieds

• Recent Forum Posts

Osee

Calling all nitrous gods

wait, until that wideband is installed, check your afr's at idle to insure its' reading correctly, then make a test hit on the 75 and see where you're

Osee Today, 04:13 AM Go to last post
    Osee

4BBL Throttle Body

Uhhhhhh there are much more knowledgeable people than me, so hopefully they can chime in. I believe a 58mm tb is rated at 1200 cfm aswell, so it would

Osee Today, 04:10 AM Go to last post
    niebs

Calling all nitrous gods

this is why you start with a 75 shot and not 150 haha. Work the kinks out before all hell breaks loose... I guessing the kit taps off your fuel rail?

niebs Today, 04:08 AM Go to last post
    Duner

"Drag Times"

I was a moderator on that site for awhile.
    They wouldn't let me fix anything - so I quit.
    About half of the shit on there is false.

Duner Today, 03:45 AM Go to last post
    Adobedude

Drag slix yo

10.5s are stiff side wall slicks, great for heavy cars/trucks, which we are....over the nose. Those mother fuckers tried to kill me damn near every pass,

Adobedude Today, 03:32 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity Widget

arro222

Streetable R/T

Thread Starter: arro222

Is it possible to get an R/T into the 12 second bracket with no power add ons and still have the thing comfortable to drive? I used to have a 1970...

Last Post By: Osee Yesterday, 04:41 PM Go to last post
    Osee

"Push it to the limit"

Thread Starter: Osee

I suppose it's time I made a post for my build Current Mods -4.56 gears -2.5 inch duals from the Cat's back with Flowmaster Delta 40's -Hand...

Last Post By: Osee Yesterday, 04:27 PM Go to last post
    Osee

4BBL Throttle Body

I was just wondering how to get a TPS sensor to work for this TB I bought. I believe G-Man used the same one and used a GM one with 2 wires reversed,...

Last Post By: Osee Today, 04:10 AM Go to last post
    BlakeAllen

NOS on stock 5.9?

Thread Starter: BlakeAllen

hey guys just want ur input ive got a 100 wet shot to put on my dak!!!! Im wondering, ive got a ram air intake, full exhaust and a full fresh tune...

Last Post By: RC Kota Yesterday, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    Slowkoda

Calling all nitrous gods

Thread Starter: Slowkoda

So i recently got my zex kit all installed and im pretty pumped up to spray for the first time. But before i do i need advice. The truck is a 360...

Last Post By: Osee Today, 04:13 AM Go to last post
    slammedR/T

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport 2.5 Turbo project/daily driver

Thread Starter: slammedR/T

Here is my 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport I picked up, 2.5L 4 cylinder, AX-15 5 speed manual, blown headgasket, I paid $300 buck for it. Picking up a...

Last Post By: slammedR/T Yesterday, 09:06 PM Go to last post
    Osee

Torque strap or solid Mounts?

Like the title says, should I go with Richard's torque strap, or Richards solid engine mounts?

Last Post By: RC Kota Yesterday, 08:11 PM Go to last post
    GoFastGray

Vortech spacer for extra pulley wrap.

Thread Starter: GoFastGray

Coming from Todd/white59rt Hey folks, The vortech additional idler pulley project is nearing completion. I had to buy an obscene amount of...

Last Post By: WhiteRT Yesterday, 11:47 PM Go to last post
    Chris j

sct tuning from chris @ pie

Thread Starter: Chris j

i have a 1999 rt with 408 getting chris @ pie to tune. should be in this week. what are yalls experience with his tuning abilities.

Last Post By: Kingst3r Yesterday, 04:25 PM Go to last post
    Chris j

Detonating 408 stroker

Thread Starter: Chris j

I have a 1999 rt dakota 408 stroker. Has 1.6 adjustable Harland rocker arms. Scat cast crank kb pistons. 30 over, forged rods, and hughes cam 565...

Last Post By: ScojoDak Today, 03:24 AM Go to last post