• Recent Articles

• Latest Classifieds

• Recent Forum Posts

jmaack727

Clutches for TKO

I wish I had gone with the Tko. but with a 131 inch wheelbase and suck a short transmission I didnt even want to fool with an 8 foot long driveshaft and

jmaack727 Today, 06:34 AM Go to last post
    blackknight

Mikset

Pat, anyone heard from Mike? I havnt heard from him in awhile now, tried sending him a pm but no dice

blackknight Today, 05:18 AM Go to last post
    blackknight

Returning Member

Sweet ride !

blackknight Today, 04:48 AM Go to last post
    JDreamR/T

408 And A 5-Speed - My Dream Build -

Painted some stuff...

The weather here lately has been really nice past two days. Decided to use it to my advantage and painted up my brake

JDreamR/T Today, 02:27 AM Go to last post
    JDreamR/T

Clutches for TKO

Damn dude, you been through some shit then, I remember all the Keisler nightmares ppl had. I remember originally wanting one of those kits so badly, but

JDreamR/T Today, 01:30 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity Widget

niebs

Welp. Guess its tiem for a back half!

Thread Starter: niebs

Pulled the bed to do some sheet metal repair and fuel cell install. Found this. I knew it was bad but this is worse then I thought :dumbass234: ...

Last Post By: niebs Yesterday, 10:42 PM Go to last post
    JDreamR/T

408 And A 5-Speed - My Dream Build -

Thread Starter: JDreamR/T

So here I am...after over 11 years of ownership, this is my introductory post for a full fledged build on the R/T. Now I remember fondly the day...

Last Post By: JDreamR/T Today, 02:27 AM Go to last post
    chansen49

I'm back all you ogs...

Thread Starter: chansen49

Hey guys, Chris here.. it's been a few since ice been on here.. I still have my truck, it's been in the garage for 5 years. Finally got my arse...

Last Post By: jmaack727 Yesterday, 07:28 PM Go to last post
    SnipeDak02

Misc parts for sale: m1, mtx box, rims, etc

Thread Starter: SnipeDak02

Hi guys, Having a garage sale... Mopar M1 2 barrel, used excellent condition- silver hi temp coating comes with fuel rail adapters , non-egr...

Last Post By: SnipeDak02 Yesterday, 09:09 PM Go to last post
    Elvbo

Returning Member

Thread Starter: Elvbo

Hello fellow R/T Dakota members! I originally became a member back in 2009, at the time I had a 1999 Intense Blue ext Cab, I owned it till 2012 and...

Last Post By: blackknight Today, 04:48 AM Go to last post
    BlakDak71

Tubular Control Arms (Uppers and Lowers)

Thread Starter: BlakDak71

Not sure if everybody on here is on the Facebook page or not, so I figured I'd make a post here. There's a company out of Canada doing a group buy...

Last Post By: niebs Yesterday, 01:00 PM Go to last post
    JDreamR/T

Clutches for TKO

Thread Starter: JDreamR/T

Wondering if anyone familiar with manual swaps has any advise on affordable clutch options for a TKO600? Transmission I'm going with: TCET-5008,...

Last Post By: jmaack727 Today, 06:34 AM Go to last post