• Latest Classifieds

• Recent Activity Widget

Kingst3r

What did you do to your R/T today?

Thread Starter: Kingst3r

Figured we could use something new to read. Simply post what you did to your r/t (or dakota) today. It could be anything big like pulling a motor...

Last Post By: mikset Today, 12:29 AM Go to last post
    themoparman

just join the Forum.

Thread Starter: themoparman

Just join and just Brought an 2002 R/T Last week . I live in the Mississippi. This makes my second Dakota . I have a 97 that's broke. Got an 07 3500...

Last Post By: Doc Yesterday, 06:21 AM Go to last post
    Red tide

A/C compressor won't shut off

Thread Starter: Red tide

My a/c compressor won't turn off. What could be causing it to stay on even when I push in the knob

Last Post By: Red tide Yesterday, 07:57 PM Go to last post
    TUC_Truck

Arizona R/T

Thread Starter: TUC_Truck

Whats up guys, just saying hi from Tucson, Arizona. Joined a long time ago but the Dakota took a backseat to life unfortunately so I wasn't active on...

Last Post By: Doc Yesterday, 06:22 AM Go to last post
    Cooter

Advice for tires please

Thread Starter: Cooter

Hey guys two of my tires are getting low on tread and the other two are three quarter tread left. I keep buying the same brand and oem size tires...

Last Post By: Doc Yesterday, 06:32 AM Go to last post
    Red barchetta

High fidelity commuting

Thread Starter: Red barchetta

Posting current audio system. PPI ion amps. Silver flute eight inch door speakers.silver flute 5 inch midrange speakers in kick panels . Diamond...

Last Post By: TheOtherDodge Yesterday, 03:26 PM Go to last post
    Jordanmartinchr

V6 to 5.9 wiring question

Thread Starter: Jordanmartinchr

I was informed that when swapping out my v6 for the 5.9 that I would need to wire in 2 extra o2 sensors on top of the one that is stock on the v6....

Last Post By: Jordanmartinchr Yesterday, 01:37 PM Go to last post
    Doc

New from Missouri

Thread Starter: Doc

Hey guys. I'm finally an RT owner...bought it about two months ago... 3rd owner and 42k original miles....needs a few little things. the first things...

Last Post By: y2krtaf Yesterday, 08:15 PM Go to last post