• Recent Articles

• How to Create a New Article

Here's a quick visual guide on how to create a new article with the CMS.

1. Create New Article Button: Navigate to the section you want the article to be published in. Click on the "Create a New Article" button. This will open an article form.
    Attachment 11062

2. Article Title: In the "Add/Edit Article" screen, enter the title of your article in the "Title" textbox.
    3. SEO URL: Put in SEO-friendly URL in "SEO URL Alias" field. After entering the article title and SEO URL field is blank, the system will auto-fill the SEO URL based on the article title.
    4. Article Text: Enter the body of your article in the WYSIWYG editor.
    Attachment 11063

5. Image Settings Pop-up: Clicking on the image in the WYSIWYG will bring up the "Image Settings Menu" that allows you to set Image Alignment, Size, Title and Descriptions, and even enter CSS Style.
    Attachment 11064

6. Publish Status: Enable article to be published or un-published.
    7. Publish Date/Time: Ability to set a future publish date and time.
    8. Comments: Enable/Disable User Comments for this specific article.
    9. Permission Previews: If this article is to be published in a permission-secured section, you can still allow an article preview to be viewed on the homepage or public-accessible sections. This is a great feature if you want to provide a teaser to upsell a subscription package.
    Attachment 11065

10. Sections: This displays the current section for this article. Clicking on different section will move the article to that section.
    11. Categories. Click on any categories for the articles.
    12. Permission Read Access: This lets you know which user-groups can read this article.

Attachment 11066

13. HTML Title: This is what you want displayed on the browser title.
    14. Meta Descriptions. By default, if the user does not fill this in, the system will automatically will fill this with the first 100 characters.
    15. Meta Keywords: Add any meta keywords for this article.
  • Latest Classifieds

• Recent Forum Posts

lilwhitetruck

radiator cap placement

9t9-5.2 I thought I recognized that tubing!!!! LOL!! I work in maintenance for one of the Big Three. Anyway thanks for the info, I've been running without

lilwhitetruck Today, 03:05 AM Go to last post
    arro222

radiator cap placement

You have a tranny cooler attached to this radiator?
    I'm wondering if they configured it the same way when they changed the radiator design in 2000.

arro222 Today, 12:43 AM Go to last post
    9t9-5.2

radiator cap placement

It is the factory air box with the reinforcing ribs removed from the outside of the lid and base. I wrapped it with (IIRC) DEI 1/2" reflective insulating

9t9-5.2 Yesterday, 11:10 PM Go to last post
    BlakDak71

Hellcat swap

The Hellcat swap really isn't all that bad. When I did mine, Schumacher mounts were all that was available and I had to have headers built locally.

BlakDak71 Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    BlakDak71

Dakota R/T Apparel

Hey Pat,

I make the shirts that evilrt posted above. Any color combo and ccab size, $22 shipped. PM me if you're interested, I don't get

BlakDak71 Yesterday, 10:02 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity Widget

JDreamR/T

408 And A 5-Speed - My Dream Build -

Thread Starter: JDreamR/T

So here I am...after over 11 years of ownership, this is my introductory post for a full fledged build on the R/T. Now I remember fondly the day...

Last Post By: JDreamR/T Yesterday, 04:13 PM Go to last post
    ChrisDockman

Hellcat swap

Thread Starter: ChrisDockman

Don't know if this is on the forum yet. I wrote the owner a message and would like him to build a kit for us to purchase. Let's see what happens...

Last Post By: BlakDak71 Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    arro222

radiator cap placement

Thread Starter: arro222

Did all R/T's come thru with their stupid radiator cap within the upper radiator hose? I'd like to get rid of this and get parts (including a new...

Last Post By: lilwhitetruck Today, 03:05 AM Go to last post
    pat d

Dakota R/T Apparel

Thread Starter: pat d

Is there any club hats and t- shirts ?? Iíve looked on this site but maybe Iím missing it besides the membership looking for truck outline with...

Last Post By: BlakDak71 Yesterday, 10:02 PM Go to last post