• Welcome to the new CMS. Read me first.

Welcome to the new CMS. Here's a quick guide of the different areas of this page.

1. Section Navigation Widget. This widget allows you to go to different sections. The "plus icon" means that this section has sub-sections. Clicking on the "plus icon" will display the sub-sections.
    2. Category Navigation Widget. This widget will display all categories on CMS sections. The number next to the name displays the number of articles in that category.
    3. Admin-Defined Navbar Section Links. The admin is able to define which sections can display in the top navbar. Please look at the "Managing Sections Article."
    4. Articles. The content here is displayed in the "2x1" layout. "2x1" means 2 articles are displayed in the first row and all remaining content is displayed in a single column. In other sections you will see alternate content layouts like 1 column, 2 column, 3 column, 1x2 (first article spans 2 columns and all remaining articles displayed in 2 columns).
    5. Create New Article Button. If a user has permissions, the "Create New Article" button will display. For more information please look at the "Create New Article" article.
    6. Recent Article Comments Widget. This widget will display the latest article comments.
    7. Recent Blog Posts Widget. This widget displays the newest blog entries.
    8. Recent Forum Posts Widgets. This widget displays the most recent forum posts.

Attachment 11057
  • Latest Classifieds

• Recent Forum Posts

98Dak408

What did you do to your R/T today?

Got a killer deal on a Larson spring tester PAC-T935. Very nice piece of equipment.

I previously had a Proform but it didn't last long.

98Dak408 Today, 09:23 PM Go to last post
    1999r/t

back in a dak again

not 100 percent new just back in a Dakota rt again. 7 years is way to long. white is the new. yellow was the old. what did i miss??? anything important???

1999r/t Today, 08:16 PM Go to last post
    nitroram33

5 lug conversion

Extra leverage helps a bunch lol. Like I said though, the biggest to using all the Mustang stuff is that parts are readily available with no modifications

nitroram33 Today, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    Osee

5 lug conversion

I was looking and the gt calipers have dual 41.5mm pistons where as the dakota has dual 50mm pistons. If I switch to gt calipers I know I'll have a much

Osee Today, 05:18 PM Go to last post
    JDreamR/T

Thanks! I had previously addressed the issue by sanding the roof and coating in red rustoleum spray paint. I'm much more pleased with the look of the

JDreamR/T Today, 03:24 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity Widget

Kingst3r

Thread Starter: Kingst3r

Figured we could use something new to read. Simply post what you did to your r/t (or dakota) today. It could be anything big like pulling a motor...

Last Post By: 98Dak408 Today, 09:23 PM Go to last post
    MonsterDak

99 Dakota part out

Thread Starter: MonsterDak

Posting here for now until I get pics and a little warmer weather comes unless I get a lot of interest. Prices may change if I seen something not...

Last Post By: MonsterDak Today, 12:22 PM Go to last post
    jeffru6475

c-clip removal

Thread Starter: jeffru6475

I'm trying to get started with my build and crap. If i use stock rear , i have to change the housing ends plus brakes ? I'm trying to add this all up...

Last Post By: Filthy Filbert Today, 01:17 PM Go to last post
    THEhomelessONE

High torque 408 cam recommendations? M1 4bbl vs AirGap?

Thread Starter: THEhomelessONE

Jeep weighs 5k lbs with tall gearing. Stuck using a single 3" exhaust with a cat. I'd like to shift at 6k and run a low stall or a really tight...

Last Post By: pplhz03rt Today, 12:05 AM Go to last post
    themoparman

5 lug conversion

Thread Starter: themoparman

Some of you know I just adopted Don' s R/T. I'm want some advice on a 5 lug conversion plus a upgrade to a disc brakes conversion at all four...

Last Post By: nitroram33 Today, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    TUC_Truck

Arizona R/T

Thread Starter: TUC_Truck

Whats up guys, just saying hi from Tucson, Arizona. Joined a long time ago but the Dakota took a backseat to life unfortunately so I wasn't active on...

Last Post By: y2krtaf Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    wh23g3g

General Question on Leak Down Testing and Compression Testing

Thread Starter: wh23g3g

I need to get a leak down test to see if my engine is still good but not on my 5.9 it's a 4 Cylinder OHC engine but I can't find a mechanic shop in...

Last Post By: Filthy Filbert Today, 01:15 PM Go to last post