• Announcing new club secretary!

The DRTC is happy to announce the confirmation of our new secretary Rudy Reyes (SynRG)! He is motivated and excited to step up to the plate and start helping out with admin duties and keeping the club going! Please allow for some bumps along the way as we get the club supplies sent out to Rudy and get him set up with the club accounts and accesses.
    Comments 5 Comments
      ScojoDak -
      Good choice. Congrats Rudy
      Steve '02CC -
      CONGRATS RUDY!
      Want 100lbs of tshirts?
      Kingst3r -
      Nice choice. Congrats man
      SynRG -
      Thanks guys!
      Roos -
      Rudy did you get my message
  • Latest Classifieds

• Recent Forum Posts

Adobedude

c-clip removal

Axles

Adobedude Today, 03:40 AM Go to last post
    DreadPirateBanjo

What did you do to your R/T today?

Wired up my e-fan Friday. Seems to be working good. Today I pulled in my wires for the wideband. This Friday heading to the muffler shop for new exhaust.

DreadPirateBanjo Today, 03:36 AM Go to last post
    Adobedude

c-clip removal

A Detroit locker really locks the c clips in, they won't fail, but if you break an axle, its "fine time to leave me loose wheel".
    I didn't

Adobedude Today, 03:33 AM Go to last post
    Adobedude

c-clip removal

I eliminated my c- clips last year by having Mopar 8.75 ends welded on and custom 4130 axles, Dr. Diff knows the dance...also had the axle tubes welded

Adobedude Today, 03:21 AM Go to last post
    mikset

c-clip removal

What kind of E.Ts are you running? NHRA rules state slower than 10.99 c-clips are OK. I doubt you'd even be checked until you ran considerably faster

mikset Today, 03:02 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity Widget

Kingst3r

What did you do to your R/T today?

Thread Starter: Kingst3r

Figured we could use something new to read. Simply post what you did to your r/t (or dakota) today. It could be anything big like pulling a motor...

Last Post By: DreadPirateBanjo Today, 03:36 AM Go to last post
    huskerrt79

MS Members List

Thread Starter: huskerrt79

Here is a list of members in Mississippi. If you live in Mississippi, please post your name, location and zip code. This is open to all forum...

Last Post By: themoparman Yesterday, 04:37 PM Go to last post
    themoparman

just join the Forum.

Thread Starter: themoparman

Just join and just Brought an 2002 R/T Last week . I live in the Mississippi. This makes my second Dakota . I have a 97 that's broke. Got an 07 3500...

Last Post By: Hugh Jassole Yesterday, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    mikeya69

No crank, no start

Thread Starter: mikeya69

PLEASE HELP!!!! I have a 99 Dakota R/T Solar Yellow....Tweety is her name :) Last week, I left work, started normal. Drove the 13 miles to a store...

Last Post By: Hugh Jassole Yesterday, 05:15 PM Go to last post
    jeffru6475

c-clip removal

Thread Starter: jeffru6475

I'm trying to get started with my build and crap. If i use stock rear , i have to change the housing ends plus brakes ? I'm trying to add this all up...

Last Post By: Adobedude Today, 03:40 AM Go to last post
    wh23g3g

Drivers floor board wet, Where do I check?

Thread Starter: wh23g3g

My drivers floor was pretty wet after one of those all day rains. The floor mat wasn't wet and it wasn't wet under the seat or along the door edge....

Last Post By: wh23g3g Today, 01:06 AM Go to last post