• Recent Articles

• Announcing new club secretary!

The DRTC is happy to announce the confirmation of our new secretary Rudy Reyes (SynRG)! He is motivated and excited to step up to the plate and start helping out with admin duties and keeping the club going! Please allow for some bumps along the way as we get the club supplies sent out to Rudy and get him set up with the club accounts and accesses.
    Comments 5 Comments
      ScojoDak -
      Good choice. Congrats Rudy
      Steve '02CC -
      CONGRATS RUDY!
      Want 100lbs of tshirts?
      Kingst3r -
      Nice choice. Congrats man
      SynRG -
      Thanks guys!
      Roos -
      Rudy did you get my message
  • Latest Classifieds

• Recent Forum Posts

99dart

PPH mid length header

I would stay away from header wrap. From what I have read it tends to hold moisture, which tends to rust the pipes. I had my new in 2001 pph headers jet

99dart 08-11-2022, 07:25 PM Go to last post
    GoFastGray

PPH mid length header

Forgot to add...
    My welder also mentioned the PPH's were a nice quality header. The only downside, is even though they have a ceramic coat already,

GoFastGray 08-11-2022, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    evilrt

PPH mid length header

I had my headers, intake and all the tubing for a Procharger Ceramichromed back in 2000. Flight recording was not so easy and don't have real data, but

evilrt 08-11-2022, 08:15 AM Go to last post
    musky mike

PPH mid length header

I watched Engine Masters, thermal wrap made zero HP, same engine/same headers on the dyno. I only ask because I wanted to reduce my under hood heat,

musky mike 08-10-2022, 11:21 PM Go to last post
    arro222

PPH mid length header

I cannot tell you how many times this subject has come up from this old racer stand point.
    The general consensus from experience holds that wraps

arro222 08-10-2022, 09:41 PM Go to last post