• 2016 DRTC Prize Raffle

On Sale now! Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win one of our prizes donated to the club by our supporting vendors! Prizes include:

1) Grand Cherokee fan and shroud kit. Donated by PIE.
    2) $400 gift certificate towards T56 swap kit or 15% off parts order for transmission parts. Donated by Gerko Enterprizes
    3) MSaine valve body. Donated by Martin Sane Performance Transmissions
    4) HiPoTek -6AN Bare Aluminum Fuel Rails with optional -6AN port. Donated by HiPoTek
    5) Canned SCT tune. Device TBD based on availability. Donated by Flyin Ryan Performance
    6) $50 gift certificate to Rock Auto. Donated by Rock Auto
    7) $50 gift certificate to Rock Auto. Donated by Rock Auto
    8) $50 gift certificate to Rock Auto. Donated by Rock Auto

Cost for a ticket is $10, or 3 tickets for $25. Send paypal to Orders@dakotart.com in the notes section please comment 'raffle tickets' and your name will be entered into the drawing.

Prize drawing will be Labor Day weekend.
    Comments 6 Comments
      ScojoDak -
      Thanks to all the supporting vendors
      Osee -
      Remember to add 3% if you "pay for goods or services" instead of sending it as a gift.

Is there an unlimited number of tickets? what are the rules on winning more than one draw?
      Filthy Filbert -
      Buy as many as you want. Win as much as you can. Unlimited number of tickets will be sold. But, bring that this is a fund raiser to help keep the forum going (the club pays nearly $1300 a year for the forum hosting), if ticket sales are slow, I will open sales to non-members, at a $5 surcharge for not being a paid club member.
      chase1500 -
      Money sent for 3.
      Corey -
      Money sent for 3 tickets here!
      Wiggsy72 -
      If the draw date was September 5th 2016 the raffle is now over. Congratulations to the winners
  • Latest Classifieds

• Recent Forum Posts

Are/T 5.9

Unbelievable R/T mods

Some people just have no.... clue!! Found this truck on Seattle Craigslist

Are/T 5.9 Today, 06:12 AM Go to last post
    99WhiteD

Stolen Parts

I tried his craigslist ad, he said their sold he "posted them for a friend". He being Lavonsiperek42@outlook.com / Lavon Siperek.. hope

99WhiteD Today, 03:32 AM Go to last post
    BIGROB

Stolen Parts

Still a scumbag scammer. But now he might think twice before doing it again
    Man I wish I lived close to this guy so I can show him that

BIGROB Yesterday, 10:21 PM Go to last post
    98Dak408

Stolen Parts

Before posting this, Paypal confirmed that the buyer’s bank ruled in favor of the buyer and would not give the money back. Seller Protection through

98Dak408 Yesterday, 06:37 PM Go to last post
    SPelf

Stolen Parts

Scum of the earth. Stuff like this catches up with people though, and quickly.

SPelf Yesterday, 05:32 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Activity Widget

1965fish

New best with the new engine

Thread Starter: 1965fish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdju-05ss6M&feature=youtu.be First run on the new set up. I went 10.80 @119mph. Had to lift at 1200ft. It laid...

Last Post By: 1965fish Yesterday, 04:20 PM Go to last post
    98Dak408

Stolen Parts

Thread Starter: 98Dak408

There is a listing on facebook in the Dakota Classified page where a guy going by the name of Nic B Hustlin has the following ad: “408 stroker kit...

Last Post By: 99WhiteD Today, 03:32 AM Go to last post