All Blog Entries

1. Selling my 03 Dakota RT. 127xxx 10,900 OBO.

ITS A FRESH SAFETY, I'm the 2nd owner. Its ready to be given a new owner. The truck is mint inside and out. Leather interior. All the good stuff.
    No accidents.
    Features:
    - Kenwood Touch Screen Deck.
    - K/N Filter
    - 22' Status rims with low profile tires. 295R/265F
    - Lowered using beltech system. Coils in the front, leafs in the back. (Professinally done by CC Customs. Marcel)
    - Magnaflow muffler
    - Throttle body spacer
    - Halo Headlights ...
    Categories
    Public View
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (8).jpg 
Views:	1744 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	11953   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (7).jpg 
Views:	1718 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	11954   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (6).jpg 
Views:	1697 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	11955   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (5).jpg 
Views:	1638 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	11956   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (4).jpg 
Views:	1627 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	11957   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (3).jpg 
Views:	1688 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	11958   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (2).jpg 
Views:	1716 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	11959   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	1704 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	11960  

2. Sliding Patio Door Replacement in Milwaukee

We are an authorized representative of PGT products, the leader in hurricane product manufacturing worldwide! Please take a moment to review PGT Storm Products. You will be glad if you did, as this is the finest hurricane storm products in the world!

Once a free estimate of your home or office is complete, you have all the measurements of your windows, https://allamericanwindow.com/doors/patio-doors/ replacement patio doors in Milwaukee, garages and patios if applicable. After that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Div-6 opening

Quote Originally Posted by RTchas View Post
    Well if that Fat Guy with the slow trucks out there had any testicular fortitude he would pay his dues and step up.

Maybe Mommy can pay them for you .
    He's been running his suck for years about everything that's wrong with this club time to buck up buttercup!

Oh and by the way the bogeymen are gone now so it's safe to leave your temple and come back here now.

All of your disciples can come back too as open worship of the "anointed one"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thanks You All and Good Night !

Quote Originally Posted by RTchas View Post
    First let me say I've enjoyed my time here booth as a D1 Rep and the club Vp.
    I'm sorry to see it end , But it's time to go! The Board don't want me no more.

Congrats to 1evilrt on taking the Vp position I know Shawn will do a good job moving the club ahead to better and bigger things!

I will still be around and I'm going to keep working with Jim on this years National Meet in Hagerstown Md.

You may notice a "different " post attitude
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Famous presidential cars

The 2016 presidential election has already kicked off and several presidential hopefuls have already kicked off their campaign efforts. Hillary Clinton, is one of these hopefuls and she’s received some attention for her unusual choice of campaign car. It’s an armored Chevrolet Express. Her campaign car isn’t the first unusual one, however. Here’s a look at some other cars driven by past presidents and president hopefuls.
    The Beast
    Though the president doesn’t actually drive this vehicle, ...
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast