Recent Blogs Posts

All can see

1. NE GA 3 DAY Swap Meet

With the announcements that the Charlotte AutoFair, Hershey and Barber Motorcycle swap meet have been canceled, the NE GA Swap Meet has stepped in to fill the gap with a 3-day swap meet October 8-10!
    While following state COVID-19 guidelines, our monthly swap meets have been averaging over 300 vendors per month since we re-opened for the May show. We have plenty of room for Social Distancing.
    For the 3-day show, we have enough area for 700 vendors to have as much space as they want, ...
  2. Mopar performance pcm. For year-2000

Paid $300 for it. Couldn't use it because my old truck was a 99'. I didn't know shit back then... still dont! I also paid $50 to have it flashed to my vin. So you might have to have it flashed to your truck. I'm taking that into consideration with my price. $225.
    Thanks, Luke
    239-201-0424
  3. Needing intake

Looking for m1 intake for my 2000 Dakota RT 5.9 fuel injected and a 52x54mm f&b throttle body
    Categories
    Public View
  4. Needing intake

Looking for m1 intake for my 2000 Dakota RT 5.9 fuel injected
    Categories
    Public View
  5. 5 Speed Trans

I have an 1999 Dakota RT. I also have a 1997 Dakota with a 5.2 engine and 5 speed. I would like to put the 5 speed behind the 5.9. I know about all the external balance stuff. The main question is do I need to change the computer stuff. If so could anyone make a suggestion. Thank you.
    Categories
    Public View
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast