PDA

View Full Version : MAY 30th Lake/BBQ/Potluck Meet, Grapevine Texas

User
04-27-2010, 08:01 AM
MOVED TO JUNE 27th!!! The Mopar PDC meet on the 29th is the new may meet.

We will be having the meet at Rockledge Park in Grapevine, TX people can start to show up around 12pm-1pm to start things.

Place: Rockledge Park
City: Grapevine, TX 76051
Time: 12pm -1pm show up time
Directions : click me for a map (http://maps.google.com/maps?um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=rockledge+park+grapevine&fb=1&gl=us&hq=rockledge+park&hnear=grapevine&cid=0,0,11307403990846283948&ei=DPPUS5yBH8H6lwfthLHMCA&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAkQnwIwAA)

Map photo: http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr144/User_2007_photos/Photoshop%20Work/spot.jpg

We did this last year, and a few Ram guys show up, this year we are doing the same thing, we are trying to work out reserving the pavilion for just us, it cost around 250-300$ but my friends mom MIGHT be able to hook us up, im still working on that. If we can not reserve it, there will be a 5$ admission fee at the gate to get into the park, this is PER car/truck not person. So only 5$ for everyone to get in thats in one vehicle.

I would like to have great attendance at this one, no excuses, this place is kid friendly, pet friendly, lots of shade and places to sit, lots of parking, lots of trees, we will have food and drinks contributed by the members. Similar to what we did last year, a "POTLUCK" style BBQ. Everyone brings something, and when we put you down on the roster we will have what you are bringing next to your name. So this is one of those type of things if you say your coming you better come because if you dont show up and you where bringing the plates and shit.. we are going to have to eat off the floor.... so come on!

Anyways lets start the Roster, Who can make it for sure... i don't want no maybes or whatever only say your coming if you know you can. Lets see how many we can get. I would like to get new photos for the site as a club, with everything we got and photos of the durangos so i can create a new theme for them.

I want this meet to be fucking badass! Ill have T-Shirts and Decals to give out at this meet also, so everyone that paid for them, come get them, and ill have extra decals for anyone that shows up that didnt order any.

So who is in? If we can fill that roster below, ill be happy, if we can get 20+ that will be amazing, along with the rams this will put us at about 50+ Trucks... if around 30 rams show.

ROSTER:
1. User - Pinwheels, chips, dip, brauts
2. bob97sst - Hamburgers and buns
3. nrk30635 - Dogs and buns
4. moFaster - Cookies and chips
5. superdart - Cheese, Plates/napkins/utensils, Assorted Condiments
6. blowngenII - Drinks
7. thesubwayguy -
8. koda98 - chicken/buns/charcoal
20. Tom Slick (Maybe)

User
05-02-2010, 12:25 AM