PDA

View Full Version : Buying Shirts = membership?

BluRT00
03-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Just wondering, seeing the club has a bunch of event shirts still forsale. I am yet a registered member of the R/T club. I was wondering if I buy lets say 4 or 5 of the shirts. I could be registered a member? Is that possible? Or no, plus it would probably help move some of those shirts out if others could do this. Dan

Wild Bill
03-20-2008, 08:39 PM
I would like more info on this as well.

BTLFED R/T
03-21-2008, 12:46 AM
Just wondering, seeing the club has a bunch of event shirts still forsale. I am yet a registered member of the R/T club. I was wondering if I buy lets say 4 or 5 of the shirts. I could be registered a member? Is that possible? Or no, plus it would probably help move some of those shirts out if others could do this. Dan

So you want to buy shirts and become a DRTC member for free? It's cheaper to become a member than to buy 4 shirts.

PeteRT
03-21-2008, 02:10 AM
francipants... its like a coupon dude... it makes sense. not for revenue but for market share... i would trade dollars for market share any day.
pete

BTLFED R/T
03-21-2008, 02:16 AM
I'm just saying, it's cheaper just to pay to be a member. The shirts are being sold on the cheap so we can have new club shirts printed up. I'm not shooting the idea down, if that's how they want to do, I say COOL. It isn't up to me though. Well, not entirely. :)

And capitalize my name when you use it biatch! :jester:

Wild Bill
03-21-2008, 02:23 AM
So what do paid members get?

PeteRT
03-21-2008, 02:33 AM
Franci pants straps a saddle to his ass and you get to ride the bull...

if you donate an extra 5 bux you can go bare back...
pete

Wild Bill
03-21-2008, 02:36 AM
:wavefinger::sign08:

BTLFED R/T
03-21-2008, 02:43 AM
So what do paid members get?

Discounted entry fee to the National Meet.
Discounts from supporting vendors.
Club sticker
Membership card

and soon...t-shirt, monthly raffle/giveaway.

We would also like to fire the R/T Rumble back up, anyone looking to lend a hand in that area, please step up, we could use the help.

BTLFED R/T
03-21-2008, 02:45 AM
Franci pants straps a saddle to his ass and you get to ride the bull...

if you donate an extra 5 bux you can go bare back...
pete

I guess he didn't like the ride! :jester:

How you like that?! Capital F! Mutha eFFa! :nana:

bad360rt
03-21-2008, 02:45 AM
As Jason mentioned, we are selling the old meet shirts at a discounted price, in order to buy new club t-shirts. The club can't afford to front the money for the new shirts, so we have to sell off the old ones first. The club runs on an extremely tight budget, and until we get our active member ranks up, we can't afford to lose money on either the shirts or memberships. A lot of folks have mentioned that they want more from the club, and we want to give you more, but it takes money, and the only way the club brings in money is from memberships, and now these t-shirts. We hope to expand our merchandising page, but we need cash to do that.

As of right now, an active member gets an id card, a sticker, discounts from multiple vendors, a discounted admission price to the National Meet, and you will be eligible for club giveaways that will be coming soon. We are also trying to get the Rumble going again. :biggthumpup:

BTLFED R/T
03-21-2008, 02:50 AM
Hey, I just said all that! :p

PeteRT
03-21-2008, 02:52 AM
Discounted entry fee to the We would also like to fire the R/T Rumble back up, anyone looking to lend a hand in that area, please step up, we could use the help.

you let me know what you need, and i will tell you how i can accomodate.
pete

tcuillier
03-21-2008, 02:57 AM
Discounted entry fee to the National Meet.
Discounts from supporting vendors.
Club sticker
Membership card

and soon...t-shirt, monthly raffle/giveaway.

We would also like to fire the R/T Rumble back up, anyone looking to lend a hand in that area, please step up, we could use the help.
Hmmm, I never got a sticker or a membership card when I renewed in November (or maybe it was Oct.)

Tom

hskr
03-21-2008, 03:24 AM
Speaking of old meet shirts and memberships, I bought two of the Tucson meet shirts over a month ago and haven't received them yet. I bought them right after Todd put up them on the merchandise page. I also renewed my memberships right after this board came online and have yet to receive my new membership cards for me and my wife. And I have emailed the club about my membership cards once already with no reply.

BTLFED R/T
03-21-2008, 03:42 AM
Hmmm, I never got a sticker or a membership card when I renewed in November (or maybe it was Oct.)

Tom

Talk to your boy, Lloyd, those were supposed to be sent out with the cards! :doh:

BTLFED R/T
03-21-2008, 03:46 AM
Speaking of old meet shirts and memberships, I bought two of the Tucson meet shirts over a month ago and haven't received them yet. I bought them right after Todd put up them on the merchandise page. I also renewed my memberships right after this board came online and have yet to receive my new membership cards for me and my wife. And I have emailed the club about my membership cards once already with no reply.

Lloyd was in charge of the memberships up until recently. Now Ashley is the secretary, so she would be handling it now. But I don't know if Lloyd got all of the stuff to her yet. Dave, handle that! :jester:

Darren has all the meet shirts except for the 07's. He gets sent emails each time someone has ordered them.

bad360rt
03-21-2008, 04:02 AM

Tom

Sorry about that guys, we're still working some kinks out, and have had some new people join the exec/rep team. We'll make sure to get you both squared away :biggthumpup:

tcuillier
03-21-2008, 04:45 AM
Sorry about that guys, we're still working some kinks out, and have had some new people join the exec/rep team. We'll make sure to get you both squared away :biggthumpup:

Thanks, much appreciated.

Tom

RTdingo7
03-21-2008, 12:41 PM
BTW I never received a new card when I renewed either. Are you suppose to get a sticker every time you renew or is it only for new members. Could someone please clarify this. Thanks

BTLFED R/T
03-21-2008, 12:52 PM
BTW I never received a new card when I renewed either. Are you suppose to get a sticker every time you renew or is it only for new members. Could someone please clarify this. Thanks

We had been sending anew sticker with renewals. But I thought we may have been out of stickers. Don't know, haven't heard from Lloyd in awhile.

Oh, and send my PCM back please. :biggthumpup:

BluRT00
03-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Well Let us know when Lloyd is back and I will sign up for the membership to help you guys out. Dan

BluRT00
03-21-2008, 02:42 PM
As Jason mentioned, we are selling the old meet shirts at a discounted price, in order to buy new club t-shirts. The club can't afford to front the money for the new shirts, so we have to sell off the old ones first. The club runs on an extremely tight budget, and until we get our active member ranks up, we can't afford to lose money on either the shirts or memberships. A lot of folks have mentioned that they want more from the club, and we want to give you more, but it takes money, and the only way the club brings in money is from memberships, and now these t-shirts. We hope to expand our merchandising page, but we need cash to do that.

As of right now, an active member gets an id card, a sticker, discounts from multiple vendors, a discounted admission price to the National Meet, and you will be eligible for club giveaways that will be coming soon. We are also trying to get the Rumble going again. :biggthumpup:

Alright I ordered 4 shirts, and tried to sign up for the membership. That sign up page wont load. Not sure if you guys are working on the website or something. Dan

BTLFED R/T
03-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Alright I ordered 4 shirts, and tried to sign up for the membership. That sign up page wont load. Not sure if you guys are working on the website or something. Dan

Yes, we are working on that page, trying to get the membership form to work. You can Paypal orders@dakotart.com or mail it in:

Dakota R/T Club
P.O. Box 223
Valmeyer, IL 62295

Just include your name, address, and yr/color/cab of your truck.

And if you would please, shoot an email to todd at rtmods.com with which shirts and sizes you purchased, so he can update what is left.

Thanks Dan!!

chiller2484
03-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Hey, I just said all that! :p

he's such a copycat :nana:

BluRT00
03-22-2008, 12:09 AM
Yes, we are working on that page, trying to get the membership form to work. You can Paypal orders@dakotart.com or mail it in:

Dakota R/T Club
P.O. Box 223
Valmeyer, IL 62295

Just include your name, address, and yr/color/cab of your truck.

And if you would please, shoot an email to todd at rtmods.com with which shirts and sizes you purchased, so he can update what is left.

Thanks Dan!!

Hey what e-mail address can I send my shipping address to for the order? Dan

oldphart
03-22-2008, 12:17 AM
i RENEWED IN JANUARY AND RECIEVED NOTHING!!

bad360rt
03-22-2008, 12:28 AM
i RENEWED IN JANUARY AND RECIEVED NOTHING!!

We'll check it out, name and # please :)

BTLFED R/T
03-22-2008, 12:42 AM
Hey what e-mail address can I send my shipping address to for the order? Dan

For the shirts?

5.9 R/T
03-22-2008, 01:50 AM
I would join, but I'm too far away to get the benefits of being a member...

RTdingo7
03-22-2008, 01:52 AM
And where do you think I'm from? LMAO:laughing:

5.9 R/T
03-22-2008, 02:30 AM
And where do you think I'm from? LMAO:laughing:

At least you're in the U.S. where all the events are held at...

BTLFED R/T
03-22-2008, 03:32 AM
At least you're in the U.S. where all the events are held at...

Dude, you're only 9 hours away from the meet this year. That's how far I'm driving. That isn't that far at all. :bs:

BluRT00
03-22-2008, 06:18 PM
For the shirts?

Yes Sir, I paided paypal for just shirts only, will join membership next Friday. Just need e-mail address to send my shipping info to. Thank you...Dan

BTLFED R/T
03-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Yes Sir, I paided paypal for just shirts only, will join membership next Friday. Just need e-mail address to send my shipping info to. Thank you...Dan

Oh ok, you could have just put it in the comments section of Paypal, but thats cool. Just PM with it, my wife handles all the money for the club, so I'll make sure she gets it.

X_HAWAII RT
03-23-2008, 01:02 AM

need my address for my sticker and card???
thanks,
scott

hskr
03-23-2008, 01:18 AM
So is there going to be some sort of system implemented so people can at least know if their order was received and a possible time that the order is going to be shipped?? My order for my shirts was placed a month ago, and not so much as even a confirmation email has been sent, or a "sorry for the delay". I realize some of the bugs are still getting worked out, but throw people a bone every once in a while.

BTLFED R/T
03-23-2008, 01:46 AM
So is there going to be some sort of system implemented so people can at least know if their order was received and a possible time that the order is going to be shipped?? My order for my shirts was placed a month ago, and not so much as even a confirmation email has been sent, or a "sorry for the delay". I realize some of the bugs are still getting worked out, but throw people a bone every once in a while.

I can comfirm your order was placed, but your shirts are in Atlanta, awaiting Darren to ship them out.

oldphart
03-23-2008, 02:43 PM
Jerry Kemp - #139

hskr
03-23-2008, 11:10 PM
I can comfirm your order was placed, but your shirts are in Atlanta, awaiting Darren to ship them out.

Thanks

00RedRT
03-29-2008, 03:35 AM

I can confirm receiving three seperate emails from Amy back when I was sick. Unfortunately I didn't look at the emails close enough back then to see that only one of the emails had an address for Kevin Peacock which I've shipped his shirts. The other emails for shirts Brian Cropp, Paul Mellinger, and Michael Cowart had no address so I have sent at least two follow up emails requesting those ship to addresses. I can't ship without those addresses.

Thank you,

hskr
03-29-2008, 05:32 PM
I can confirm receiving three seperate emails from Amy back when I was sick. Unfortunately I didn't look at the emails close enough back then to see that only one of the emails had an address for Kevin Peacock which I've shipped his shirts. The other emails for shirts Brian Cropp, Paul Mellinger, and Michael Cowart had no address so I have sent at least two follow up emails requesting those ship to addresses. I can't ship without those addresses.

Thank you,
Brian Cropp
2951 Ryan Ave
Bellevue, NE 68123

Gotta love how well people communicate with each other. Obviously, it's something that needs to be improved on. And don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you Darren.

00RedRT
03-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Brian Cropp
2951 Ryan Ave
Bellevue, NE 68123

Gotta love how well people communicate with each other. Obviously, it's something that needs to be improved on. And don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you Darren.

Thanks for the address. I'm not blaming anyone, Amy sent me those initial emails right away when they were placed, and she did so even though it's technically not her job anymore so I really appreciate her help. It was merely an oversight that the addresses were missing in the emails, nothing more.

FWIW though, we do need to have the person in charge of the PayPal account (treasurer) to be the one who has all these shirts so they can quickly and easily ship these things out with all the info. Even PayPal let's you ship directly from their site and can deduct shipping directly from the account, so that's where these shirts need to be, IMHO.

01slvr59rt
03-29-2008, 11:06 PM

Thank you,

Paul Mellinger
44670 Bayview Ave
Apt. 10211
Clinton Township Michigan 48038

BTLFED R/T
03-29-2008, 11:45 PM
Paul Mellinger
44670 Bayview Ave
Apt. 10211

Did you move? The address we have has you at Warren, MI.

00RedRT
03-30-2008, 02:09 AM
Paul Mellinger
44670 Bayview Ave
Apt. 10211

Thank you sir!:biggthumpup:

01slvr59rt
03-30-2008, 03:15 AM
Did you move? The address we have has you at Warren, MI.

Yes sir, I updated my paypal address and I thought I sent it with the membership renewal. Sorry....Clinton Twp is my new address....If you sent my new membership card to Warren it's no big deal.

BTLFED R/T
03-30-2008, 03:32 AM
Yes sir, I updated my paypal address and I thought I sent it with the membership renewal. Sorry....Clinton Twp is my new address....If you sent my new membership card to Warren it's no big deal.

I'll see to it that it gets changed. :biggthumpup:

RTdingo7
03-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Why is Amy still handling this info? Where is the new Treasurer? Not trying to bust anyone’s balls, just asking?

BTLFED R/T
03-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Amy has to keep track of as much info as she can now. So she can just transfer everything she has to the new secretary, when she's ready, and the new treasurer, when we find one.

hskr
03-30-2008, 03:04 PM
As Darren suggested, how bout the new treasurer is also put in charge of the merchandise?? Less hands the info has to go through to get stuff sent out.

00RedRT
03-30-2008, 03:09 PM
As Darren suggested, how bout the new treasurer is also put in charge of the merchandise?? Less hands the info has to go through to get stuff sent out.

Ed Zachary!:biggthumpup:

RTdingo7
03-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Must have missed my comment Brian, What treasurer?

00RedRT
03-30-2008, 03:11 PM

Yes, this needs to be resolved first and foremost.

hskr
03-31-2008, 12:28 AM

Nope, didn't miss it at all, I meant when one was found. But then again, that would take a little fore thought and planning instead of just thinking about fixing things as they happen.

RTdingo7
03-31-2008, 03:19 AM
I totally agree Brian, one was found, but sometimes people don't always do what they say. I'm relatively new to Exec and still feeling my way, but at my age and having successfully run my own business, I am familiar with these issues.

BluRT00
04-21-2008, 04:30 PM
Just wondering if Darren has sent out my shirts yet? Ordered almost 2 months ago 4 shirts. Name is Dan Bushee. Thanx...

00RedRT
04-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Just wondering if Darren has sent out my shirts yet? Ordered almost 2 months ago 4 shirts. Name is Dan Bushee. Thanx...

If these were the shirts ordered on 03/21, then yes, they were sent last week to you via Priority Mail. I expected that you should have received them by now. Let me know if you didn't get them in today's mail.

Shipped Priority Mail on 04/15 to:

Daniel Bushee
18920 NW 282nd St.
Okeechobee, FL 34972

Thank you,

BluRT00
04-22-2008, 04:49 PM
If these were the shirts ordered on 03/21, then yes, they were sent last week to you via Priority Mail. I expected that you should have received them by now. Let me know if you didn't get them in today's mail.

Shipped Priority Mail on 04/15 to:

Daniel Bushee
18920 NW 282nd St.
Okeechobee, FL 34972

Thank you,

Its funny, they showed up yesterday afternoon. Thank you for you're service. Dan