PDA

View Full Version : Turbo R/T in the works

99dakRT
03-19-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm new to the forum.. I've been a member to the Dak-Dur forum for ahwile now.. I have a 99 CC R/T that will be finished in about 2 months or so.. I'm running a Turbo with Air to air intercooler.. I plan on installing and fabbing evrything up after this semester is over.. I plan on running 9 lbs of boost.. I just bought an SCT tuner for all my tuning needs..

My goal is high 12s or low 13s... Anyways I'll attach a few pics of my truck and parts.. I havent taken any in awhile so these pics are from December when it was like 10* outside..

99dakRT
03-19-2008, 06:11 PM
More pics

BTLFED R/T
03-19-2008, 06:45 PM
Welcome to the forum! Nice truck and that thing outta scream when you're done. I don't think your goal will be too hard to get too. MO plates, where you at? Planning on coming to the National Meet this year? It's going to be a blast!

99dakRT
03-19-2008, 06:59 PM
Welcome to the forum! Nice truck and that thing outta scream when you're done. I don't think your goal will be too hard to get too. MO plates, where you at? Planning on coming to the National Meet this year? It's going to be a blast!

Im from a small town b/w KC and St. Joe.. Im actually living in Lincoln, NE right now.. Im going to college here.. As far as NATS go, I would love to make it, but I'm not sure if I'll have money or not.. If I can afford it, then its on:rockwoot: I would love to make it out

BTLFED R/T
03-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Yeah, I can bet it's hard to save money being a college student. You can always try to split a room with another guy/s. Helps alot on cost!

99dakRT
03-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I can bet it's hard to save money being a college student. You can always try to split a room with another guy/s. Helps alot on cost!

Yeah it is hard to save up.. especially when doing a turbo build at the same time.. I'm living with my GF and splitting costs with her at the moment but I may not have to worry about that here soon.. Looks like I may have to find a new room mate