PDA

View Full Version : another R/T spoting

bluebeast
03-26-2010, 02:37 AM
I was going down schaumburg rd and I cought up to a white cc with blue or black strip on the rear. It looked like a 2000 year. we both turned down plum grove rd. anyone know of this truck?

itssilverandblueyo
04-13-2010, 06:22 PM
im 95% sure i saw your truck last thursday at wild bull??
got out of car and my girlfriend whos favorite color is.. well as she put it "that is the coolest truck in the world i want it that blue is amazing"

its weird i have never seen it before and this says you live in streamwood also.

bluebeast
04-13-2010, 08:49 PM
im 95% sure i saw your truck last thursday at wild bull??
got out of car and my girlfriend whos favorite color is.. well as she put it "that is the coolest truck in the world i want it that blue is amazing"

its weird i have never seen it before and this says you live in streamwood also.

Yea that was me. Im up at the bull every thrusday night with the truck cause its 3 dollar you calls its and i know almost everyone there. I do live in streamwood but the streamwood side Im on we the forgotten streamwood. I like 3mins from wild bull.

dakotabluert98
04-14-2010, 01:15 AM
I used to live in Hanover park 5 years back. Needed to get away from all the traffic and moved to where the corn is. :)

bluebeast
04-14-2010, 01:29 AM
I used to live in Hanover park 5 years back. Needed to get away from all the traffic and moved to where the corn is. :)

The sticks are very nice and quite

itssilverandblueyo
04-14-2010, 07:06 AM

what part of hanover park? i moved out of there in 03(i think? ha) .. i lived behind the menards

dakotabluert98
04-14-2010, 12:12 PM
what part of hanover park? i moved out of there in 03(i think? ha) .. i lived behind the menards

Right down the street from ya. I was right behind domincks which is now the new menards from what ive been told.

itssilverandblueyo
04-14-2010, 07:20 PM
Right down the street from ya. I was right behind domincks which is now the new menards from what ive been told.

nice.. yeah that place is HUGE

bluebeast
04-14-2010, 10:27 PM
its a very small world.