PDA

View Full Version : Setting or monitoring fuel sync?

kidkrawler
03-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Can I use any data from the LM2 to monitor fuel sync so it can be adjusted? Or is my only choice the Chrysler scanner or a Snap On scanner? I have access to a snap on scanner, I am not sure what model it is, older unit though.

Intense RT
03-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Can I use any data from the LM2 to monitor fuel sync so it can be adjusted? Or is my only choice the Chrysler scanner or a Snap On scanner? I have access to a snap on scanner, I am not sure what model it is, older unit though.Scanner should do it, the LM2 will not. It sucks to have to go to the dealer or find a
bud with a scanner but that's how it is. Wish we could pull the distributor without having to worry about it. All you can do is make a mark, keep it close and get to a dealer/scanner.

PeteRT
03-24-2010, 07:24 PM
i have to buy one of those fuckin things.... they have to be everywhere now that a lot of dealers are shut down.

grapejuice1998
03-25-2010, 01:08 AM
Can I use any data from the LM2 to monitor fuel sync so it can be adjusted? Or is my only choice the Chrysler scanner or a Snap On scanner? I have access to a snap on scanner, I am not sure what model it is, older unit though.

I have an old Snap On 2500 and it can do both. The monitor part only says whether it's within parameters (no number), but the part that sets it gives you the actual number it's set at.