PDA

View Full Version : DRTC news and KUDOS!

White Turbo
02-20-2010, 06:49 PM
Here's an update on what's happening at the DRTC.

New execs and reps have been elected recently and the change is apparent already. I am amazed at the enthusiam that this new group brings.

Sean McAndrew stepped up into the president position when nobody else would. He has been instrumental in bringing this group together, and getting the DRTC focused again. He and the div. 1 reps and members are putting together a quality National meet this year. Stay tuned for additional news on the meet.
Bryan has been great as our secretary since taking over the job. He's working hard to get members updated. And he's on top of getting member packets and shirts out soon to our members. He has also organized a new DRTC vendor sub-forum for members to sell R/T related merchandise.

As treasurer, Kevin is working on getting our DRTC bank account in order. He has also ordered up and recieved our first batch of free club member T-shirts.
Kevin brings enthusiam to the club, and has done a geat job as our treasurer.

I want to thank and congratulate all the new division reps. They have already brought fresh ideas to the club. Just what we needed.
David Salazar has stepped up to help us out with sponsor giveaways for the meet. And other members and reps are stepping up to help organize this year's meet.
Pete has ideas for meet awards.
Alan and Jason bring knowledge and experience to the club. They add depth to the executive board.
Several reps, including Alan and Justin, among others, have expressed interest in bringing back the R/T Rumble in an on-line format.

I am working on several changes to the DRTC by-laws, and a possible Nat meet promotion. Stay tuned for an announcement on this in a week or so.

Steve F. has offered to ship meet T-shirts for the club.

And hopefully Todd O. will be updating the main DRTC website to get it current with what's going on.

And most of this news has happened in only 1 month. Incredible...:rockwoot:

All the reps and execs deserve kudos for stepping up and supporting the DRTC.... My thanks to you all ! :hail:

We will be offering more incentives in the future for folks to become DRTC members. It's a great time to support the club.

Thanks,
Ed...

mabrt03
02-21-2010, 12:44 AM
Couldn`t agree with ya' more !! . . . I`ve not seen a directive this Positive since early 2001' ?? . . . I think the motivational support behind this New group is clearly marking the Future of this Club !!:rockwoot::hail:

sunike32
02-21-2010, 12:48 AM
I agree, it's great to see the enthusiasm this new group of people have stirred up. Keep it up fellas...can't wait for the meet :biggthumpup:

Andrewr/t
02-21-2010, 01:26 AM
Glad to see interest still in these trucks. I'll have mine for a very long time and might even look into getting a second on in the future and trade off my dd. Hopefully the club can stay strong for a few more years to come.

Five9Dak
02-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Good job guys!

dakotabluert98
02-21-2010, 03:19 PM
^^^^^ agree with whats been said. Ill be renewing my membership soon.:rockwoot:

BluRT00
02-21-2010, 08:27 PM
Good deal.

Rick Adams
02-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Here's an update on what's happening at the DRTC.

New execs and reps have been elected recently and the change is apparent already. I am amazed at the enthusiam that this new group brings.
We will be offering more incentives in the future for folks to become DRTC members. It's a great time to support the club.

Thanks,
Ed...

Thanks all for the much needed upgrades!

rayhandloser
02-23-2010, 02:27 AM
I'm glad to see some new life. I missed the old club. Ray '98 CC member #93

BluRT00
02-23-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm glad to see some new life. I missed the old club. Ray '98 CC member #93

Hey Ray! How is the ol red towing club cab running? I met you in Melbourne back in 07 at a Mopar show with other R/T members

WicKed R/T
02-25-2010, 12:51 AM
It's been a while since I've visited the website and the forums. So, I figured I'd stop by and see what was going on with the club. I'm glad I did. This type of news makes me want to renew my membership :drive:

Now if I could only get a new paint job on the truck (clear coat cancer)

rayhandloser
02-25-2010, 03:18 AM
Still towing, but it doesn't like too. Maybe a new tow vehicle should be in my future. We were @ Melbourne this last time too. Jody & his family were there too. Not one R/T truck was there. I drove my '67 Barracuda. Ray

BluRT00
02-25-2010, 07:11 PM
Still towing, but it doesn't like too. Maybe a new tow vehicle should be in my future. We were @ Melbourne this last time too. Jody & his family were there too. Not one R/T truck was there. I drove my '67 Barracuda. Ray

I wish I still lived on that coast to make that show Ray. Post pictures of the Barracuda one of these days. Dan