PDA

View Full Version : Division 6 Representative Elections

mtlcafan79
02-18-2010, 01:38 AM
Anyone want to vote for this guy as D6 rep? Choose wisely...

99dart
03-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Anyone want to vote for this guy as D6 rep? Choose wisely...

As you can see, this division has little to no interest/following anymore. Dunno what happened up here. I guess most sold their r/t's. And, the rest have new interests. We used to have an annual Wine Run in the Tri-cities area in WA. We would have nearly 20 r/t's, from as far away as Vancouver, Canada. Nothing now!
I'm not a member anymore, either. If Lloyd is up for doing the Rep. job. He has my approval.

Pat

tcuillier
03-01-2010, 04:31 PM
As you can see, this division has little to no interest/following anymore. Dunno what happened up here. I guess most sold their r/t's. And, the rest have new interests. We used to have an annual Wine Run in the Tri-cities area in WA. We would have nearly 20 r/t's, from as far away as Vancouver, Canada. Nothing now!
I'm not a member anymore, either. If Lloyd is up for doing the Rep. job. He has my approval.

Pat

I concur with Pat. I let my membership lapse about 2 years ago. This after paying my money 2 years in a row, and not even getting a 'Thanks' or acknowledgement of any kind. ---no membership card, no t-shirt, no decal, Nothing. I was a continuous member from 2000, up until then. The Northwest R/T Wine Runs were a blast! Loads of fun. Maybe we can get one going again this fall. I got an email from Janis Ahl last week, She and Don would like to have some kind of get-together this coming year.
Lloyd would certainly have my approval too.

Tom

mtlcafan79
03-01-2010, 04:38 PM
I'm trying my best to fix what I can from the last two years. We have t-shirts and packets set to go out to all that paid in 09. Those will start going out soon.

Lloyd did accept a D6 rep position. Right now the second slot remains unfilled.

99dart
03-02-2010, 12:37 AM
I concur with Pat. I let my membership lapse about 2 years ago. This after paying my money 2 years in a row, and not even getting a 'Thanks' or acknowledgement of any kind. ---no membership card, no t-shirt, no decal, Nothing. I was a continuous member from 2000, up until then. The Northwest R/T Wine Runs were a blast! Loads of fun. Maybe we can get one going again this fall. I got an email from Janis Ahl last week, She and Don would like to have some kind of get-together this coming year.
Lloyd would certainly have my approval too.

Tom

You said what I didn't about membership. I know the Exec's try to do their best.
I agree... we need to have some kind of get together. But, I think it needs to be BEFORE football season. I know Don & Janis don't like to miss Husky games. ;) Tom, Do you ever run into Karl? The e-addy I have for him doesn't work anymore.

tcuillier
03-02-2010, 02:20 AM
No, I haven't seen Karl for a long time. I know he's not working at Parson's Technology anymore, but I don't know where he is. He used to live about a 1/2 mile from me, I'll check by there one of these days.

Tom

White Turbo
03-02-2010, 04:21 PM
I'm trying my best to fix what I can from the last two years. We have t-shirts and packets set to go out to all that paid in 09. Those will start going out soon.

Lloyd did accept a D6 rep position. Right now the second slot remains unfilled.

What he said...

It's a great time to support the DRTC.

I can guarantee you Tom that you will get a member packet AND a free shirt.
And most of all "a big thank you".

tcuillier
03-02-2010, 04:39 PM
LOL. Not a problem Lloyd, I'm very confident you will do an exemplary job for us! Main reason I didn't renew the last couple of years was because I had a strong feeling the 'club' was headed to oblivion and that renewal was a waste of time and money. Glad to see the direction you and the others are going. If I keep the R/T, I will renew. If I decide to retire this year, a lot of things in my life will have to change.

Tom

tcuillier
03-02-2010, 04:41 PM
What he said...

It's a great time to support the DRTC.

I can guarantee you Tom that you will get a member packet AND a free shirt.
And most of all "a big thank you".

---and a 'reach-around'?

mtlcafan79
03-02-2010, 06:15 PM
That's between you and Ed!

White Turbo
03-02-2010, 07:37 PM
---and a 'reach-around'?

Negative on the reach around.

:jester:

You'll have to work that out with Lloyd.