PDA

View Full Version : Division 7 Representative Nominations/Elections

mtlcafan79
02-11-2010, 12:37 AM
Kevin Peacok (GoFastGray)
Mikey Reeves (Warrior Poet)

Please post any nominations by the end of the week. I would like to have people vote over the weekend so we can get everyone online for our meeting next week on the 18th. Please note that in order to be a Rep you must be a paid DRTC member and that there are two Representative positions per Division. Feel free to PM me with any questions that you may have.

GoFastGray
02-11-2010, 05:02 AM
I'll throw my name in again :biggthumpup:
And also add that I'm also treasurer...so if anyone in Div 7 wants to help out, don't worry about giving me the boot, i'll still be in office :rockwoot:

I'll throw in a nomination for razman131 if he'd like to be on board.

WhiteRT
02-11-2010, 12:58 PM
I'll throw my name in again :biggthumpup:
And also add that I'm also treasurer...so if anyone in Div 7 wants to help out, don't worry about giving me the boot, i'll still be in office :rockwoot:

I'll throw in a nomination for razman131 if he'd like to be on board.

X2 Kevin should stay in there :)

Todd

Warrior Poet
02-11-2010, 01:46 PM
I'll jump in, I'll be in Cali for a year, from July to June of 2011, So I guess I can run for div 7... if anyone wants to nominate me

mtlcafan79
02-11-2010, 01:58 PM
OK. Change your Division affiliation and I need a full name to add to the list. Do you have access to Instant Messenger before then or no? That's how we hold our meetings. I will try to keep them to Thursdays at 9pm EST.

Warrior Poet
02-11-2010, 02:03 PM
OK. Change your Division affiliation and I need a full name to add to the list. Do you have access to Instant Messenger before then or no? That's how we hold our meetings. I will try to keep them to Thursdays at 9pm EST.
Mikey Reeves

I do have AIM, and that would be about 5am here... I can do that. Just let me know when.