PDA

View Full Version : wheel prices

blackknight
02-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Does any one know what the bogart front wheel prices are the reason I ask is because the guys that were suppose to make my front wheels will only make them 15X6 with a 3 3X8 backspacing but I really want the 15X4.5 or does it really make a difference. By the way the price went up to 179 from 125 last year if I could get you opinion would be cool I don't really care about the price just trying to see what you all think. Thanks

bad360rt
02-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Are they going to be race only, or street driven? If race only, then 4.5" would be fine, but if they're gonna be street wheels, I'd go with the 6" wheels.

blackknight
02-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Well they were supposed to be stricktly track but I guess I can put them on and drive to the track since its only a half a mile away and its mostly through town. That way all I have to do is pull the back tires off and put my slicks on at the track

Adobedude
02-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Well they were supposed to be stricktly track but I guess I can put them on and drive to the track since its only a half a mile away and its mostly through town. That way all I have to do is pull the back tires off and put my slicks on at the track

DON'T drive Bogarts on the street. Especially the front skinnies on our Pigs.

bad360rt
02-10-2010, 10:52 PM

What about putting drag radials on and just driving to the track without having to change any tires? :)

Adobedude
02-10-2010, 11:31 PM
What about putting drag radials on and just driving to the track without having to change any tires? :)

Might as well. Roach em all at the same time. :biggthumpup:

moparsz
02-11-2010, 01:17 AM
DON'T drive Bogarts on the street. Especially the front skinnies on our Pigs.

I have a few times, but I know the roads really well and its was about 7-8miles