PDA

View Full Version : New DRTC President and Vice President

bad360rt
02-05-2010, 03:30 AM
Has it been two years already, where does the time go? My time as President is up, as is Terry Herrin's turn at VP. It's been great serving this club, and I hope that the new leadership will keep the club strong and pushing forward.

Your new President is Sean McAndrew, former Div 1 rep, screenname mtlcafan79.

Your new Vice President is Ed Morris, former Div 6 rep, screenname White Turbo.

Please welcome them both, and make sure to check your local Division sections for upcoming representative nominations and elections!

Intense RT
02-05-2010, 03:40 AM
No change we can believe in? lol j/k

Congrats guys!

Adobedude
02-05-2010, 03:41 AM
Has it been two years already, where does the time go? My time as President is up, as is Terry Herrin's turn at VP. It's been great serving this club, and I hope that the new leadership will keep the club strong and pushing forward.

Please welcome them both, and make sure to check your local Division sections for upcoming representative nominations and elections!

Commies...I don't remember voting.
I want a recount...What about the NA guys?
Where's our rep..?

Congrats....Gonna raise our taxes too?

:nana:

White Turbo
02-05-2010, 03:55 AM
Commies...I don't remember voting.
I want a recount...What about the NA guys?
Where's our rep..?

He He.... You don't have any reps in div. 4
That's why we got elected ! :nana:

GoFastGray
02-05-2010, 04:07 AM

Actually we dropped the regestration down by almost 30%

And our Stimulous package is club shirts :biggthumpup:

Rick Adams
02-05-2010, 11:46 AM

Now you can devote more time to getting your truck finished Dave :D
Congrats to the new guys!

mtlcafan79
02-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Gonna raise our taxes too?

...and I will be keeping your change as well!

dakrt23
02-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Thanks for your help dave and terry!!

Congrats to the new leaders!!

Its time for this club to get a little jolt to wake it up, I will help in any way I can!...

Warrior Poet
02-05-2010, 03:55 PM

Its time for this club to get a little jolt to wake it up, I will help in any way I can!...
Ditto

sunike32
02-05-2010, 03:56 PM

Agreed! Let's do ittt! Congrats Sean and Ed and thanks Dave and Terry :woot:

tcuillier
02-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Congrats Sean and Ed. Never met Sean, but I have met Ed a few years back---couldn't have made a better choice for VP. Great guy, very knowledgeable and friendly. Well done!

Tom

mtlcafan79
02-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Nearly every division is gonna have elections to re-elect reps or bring in two new reps even in some cases. That'll be the next big change everyone sees.

White Turbo
02-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Nearly every division is gonna have elections to re-elect reps or bring in two new reps even in some cases. That'll be the next big change everyone sees.

Yep.... And anyone that wants to help the club out can do so by joining up or renewing their membership.:D
AND you get a free club T-shirt with your membership this year (09 members as well).
For members that want to get actively involved with running their division, I highly encourage you to contact your current div. rep or one of the execs and let us know.
We'll get you nominated in your division, and you can run for election.:woot:

Five9Dak
02-05-2010, 09:00 PM
I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords.

RTchas
02-07-2010, 01:06 AM
How did I miss this thread? Anyhow Thank You Dave and Terry both great guys! I've known them for sometime and they have helped this club move forward! Sean congrats and best of luck you got some big shoe's to fill. I'm sure you will do a great job, Ed great to see you stepping up hope we can meet @ the Nat's! A lot of folks have been where you are from the time this club was born.That said I hope you can uphold the core of what they set out to do and that is maintain the Dakota R/T club for the Enthusiast. Since 99' I've been following every twist and turn dumping thousands of dollars into my truck and wasting countless hours on this keyboard and its been a ruff road these last few years. With owner turnover,a poor economy and lets face it a meager 250hp never put this truck on the" Map" and today many V-6's out power it.You two have your work cut out for you ! I want you to know I am pulling for you and will do anything I can to help .I look forward to the National Meet and Sean whatever you need I'm here.