PDA

View Full Version : would it b ok to mod with superchip flashpaq

2YS'03RT
01-19-2010, 01:18 AM
I was just wondering if there any troubles I may run into when putting on intake manifold,tb, and intake

Thanks

Pat

Adobedude
01-19-2010, 02:30 AM
I was just wondering if there any troubles I may run into when putting on intake manifold,tb, and intake

Thanks

Pat

The only thing you might notice is how worthless the Superchips is. Sell it and get an SCT.

2YS'03RT
01-20-2010, 12:34 AM
I know now by reading up on things and yes I do plan on getting a sct tuner but should I get tuner first or my mods first

jstahl1985
02-16-2010, 01:49 PM
superchips was the first mod i did, now i have a k&n 14" open intake, f&b 52mm throttle body, spintech midlength headers and true duals with cats. no problems, but i agree with most everyone on the forum here, sct is the way to go. its my next mod after i install the m1 intake i ordered. but if you were like me, i got the superchips for supercheap on ebay haha, it made a noticable difference from stock.

grapejuice1998
02-16-2010, 02:44 PM
The only thing you might notice is how worthless the Superchips is. Sell it and get an SCT.

Only when you look at the big picture, much further down the mod list.
That and SCT means you actually have to invest in tuning it properly, as opposed to the plug and play Superchips. For a mild bolt on, I think it's the way to go.

badinfluence
03-11-2010, 01:37 AM
For a mild bolt on, I think it's the way to go.

+1
I only have basic bolt ons on my truck and the tuner works well with them.
Further....much further down the road,once my new motor is built and swapped ill worry about something better.