PDA

View Full Version : Blue R/T MCAS Beauford?

G-Man
11-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Saw a IB R/T reg. cab on base today, Marine Corp Air Station Beauford SC, does it belong to any of you guys?

ducrider
11-27-2009, 09:28 PM
I don't know of any up there.The only one I know about the owner moved.Are you stationed at MCAS?I will be about 5 miles from there tomorrow.So there will be a 99 CC yellow one up in that area.

G-Man
11-27-2009, 10:46 PM
I don't know of any up there.The only one I know about the owner moved.Are you stationed at MCAS?I will be about 5 miles from there tomorrow.So there will be a 99 CC yellow one up in that area.

Hey durider, No I'm just here for Thanksgving, my stepson gave us a tour of MCAS and Parris Island today, saw the rt on the flightline it looked alot like mine,

ducrider
11-27-2009, 11:17 PM
Thats cool.I have a friend that lives in Dale SC about 5 miles from MCAS on hwy 21.I have to install a blend door housing in his moms 04 grand cherokee tomorrow.He's a old school Mopar guy.In his garage is a 66 D-Dart.He has been upgraded to magnums though.If in the area tomorrow shoot me an email and we can maybe hook up for some lunch.bpcdodge@aol.com

G-Man
11-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Thats cool.I have a friend that lives in Dale SC about 5 miles from MCAS on hwy 21.I have to install a blend door housing in his moms 04 grand cherokee tomorrow.He's a old school Mopar guy.In his garage is a 66 D-Dart.He has been upgraded to magnums though.If in the area tomorrow shoot me an email and we can maybe hook up for some lunch.bpcdodge@aol.com

Thanks for the invite, we are headed back to Florida tommorow morning, Maybe next time we come visit I will drive the R/T and we could meet up, btw are you military?

ducrider
11-27-2009, 11:46 PM
No military for me.Just give me a heads up when you come back down and we can work it out and meet up for some lunch or dinner.Maybe we can get a few others and I will smoke a boston butt or ribs.

G-Man
11-27-2009, 11:58 PM
No military for me.Just give me a heads up when you come back down and we can work it out and meet up for some lunch or dinner.Maybe we can get a few others and I will smoke a boston butt or ribs.

Sounds like a plan, maybe spring or summertime we will come back up here, now that Chris bought a house we have a place to stay,
Gwyn aka G-Man