PDA

View Full Version : Triumphant return in 2010? Thanx SCT !

Jimbarrt
11-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Yep, I finally did it. Threw more money at my truck, but for the first time in a long time, I'm excited about the R/T. Hope to have everything set up in the next week or so, the only probblem, now, it's time to put it away for winter storage.

Replacing the KenneBell floptomizer, eliminating the aux injectors that the setup required, and going with 8) 42# ers, and the 2 bar map. I really went in deep, and ordered the Innovative LM 2 from Summit. [thx to IntenseRT for posting 10% off coupon in vendor section] To be honest, I don't even know what data it logs, or how it all works, so I gots me some learnin' ta do! But, I'll be relying on Sean to get me tuned.

I need to find my old G-Tech meter, and do some before and after runs. [No drag track, or convenient dyno available] But for those of you who know my truck and the troubles I've seen, replacing the cam position sensor and the crank position sensor, [not sure which was bad], brought the truck back to usable conditon, with the KB equiptment bypassed. I'll prolly be posting questions as this progresses.

Anybody with advice or suggestions as I move forward, it is appreciated!

ChrisR/T
11-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Congrats man! I remember in I believe it was 2006 at Carlisle that thing was giving you all sorts of trouble, leaving you broke down on the side of the road and stuff... :(

bad360rt
11-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Glad to hear it Jim! :biggthumpup: