PDA

View Full Version : Spotted a Purple CC today in Pleasant Hill

skunky56
10-17-2009, 04:38 AM
Saw a purple CC R/T, it looked stock, today behind Caspers Hot Dogs off Contra Costa Blvd. I have never seen a purple R/T it had the factory decals on the doors and was in need of a good wash.I was riding in a coworkers truck at the time and didn't want to ask him to follow the R/t.... Someone on this forum?
Paul :biggthumpup::biggthumpup:

MrBuzzard
07-14-2010, 08:14 AM
I live in brentwood, like 45 minutes away. My mom works at pleasanton police department. And i have seen the purple dak before at a gas station in livermore. Completely stock iirc, just a paintjob.

skunky56
07-14-2010, 08:56 PM
It's been some time now, haven't seen it lately. I'll keep an eye out for it. Buzzard thanks for your service to our country:burnout:

MrBuzzard
07-14-2010, 09:21 PM
It's been some time now, haven't seen it lately. I'll keep an eye out for it. Buzzard thanks for your service to our country:burnout:

thanks man...

i'll have to post when i'm in brentwood, check out that dart you have haha

skunky56
07-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Your welcome to come by anytime, I just started to take it apart for a rebuild, last time was in 1985, going to use aluminum heads,lower the compression some for some added boost...:burnout: and redo the suspension and brakes.

MrBuzzard
07-15-2010, 07:21 PM
sweet! i'll have 30 days of leave starting in october...and all that time is going to be dedicated putting the 408 in. I'll have to swing by if i get it all put together or you can stop by the shop haha.

You know anyone that does decent body work and or paint for a reasonable price in the area?