PDA

View Full Version : What happened last day or so?

Intense RT
10-03-2009, 01:39 AM
I was unable to get the site to come up. Sometimes I could, but then a thread wouldn't. Kinda odd that Dak Dur did the same thing. All sites I went to were ok. Weird.

wyotech_cuda440
10-03-2009, 01:42 AM
I couldn't get the site at all yesterday, and it was hit or miss today up untill two hours ago.

Bos-R/T
10-03-2009, 01:46 AM
I couldn't get the site at all yesterday, and it was hit or miss today up untill two hours ago.

Yeah me too.And earlier everytime I would click on a link it would go to a white screen and I would have to go back and reclick it and go back and reclick and go back and reclick and go back and reclick it until it would finally send me there FRUSTRATING!!!

krs1r/t
10-03-2009, 01:51 AM
me too

wyotech_cuda440
10-03-2009, 01:52 AM
Yeah me too.And earlier everytime I would click on a link it would go to a white screen and I would have to go back and reclick it and go back and reclick and go back and reclick and go back and reclick it until it would finally send me there FRUSTRATING!!!

Mine did the same thing but I just clicked on the refresh button until it loaded

Intense RT
10-03-2009, 02:15 AM
You all had more patience than I did.:D

hskr
10-03-2009, 02:40 AM
I think something happened online to several of the BB boards. All of my message boards I post on that use a similar format to this were having problems yesterday. It wasn't isolated to just this one forum.

Intense RT
10-03-2009, 02:59 AM
I think something happened online to several of the BB boards. All of my message boards I post on that use a similar format to this were having problems yesterday. It wasn't isolated to just this one forum.Now that you mention it...makes sense to me.

Bos-R/T
10-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Mine did the same thing but I just clicked on the refresh button until it loaded

Yeah I did that at first but when I was PM'n adobedude when I kept refreshing i sent him more messages than I wanted to.