PDA

View Full Version : 01 red r/t cc 67,xxx mi FOR SALE

59rtmadness
09-20-2009, 10:49 PM
I have my 2001 R/T up for sale officially. I love this truck and is a fun truck to drive and will be tough to see her drive off. It has 67,xxx mi on it and will continue to increase as it is my daily driver. The truck is very clean inside and out, especially for its age and miles. Overall I would give the truck an 8 out of 10. I get compliments all the time wherever I go about the truck and it without doubt turns heads. It is well maintained and the oil has been changed at least every 3000 miles. Recently I just put on all new front brakes (rotors, pads, and even calipers) and also all new front tires. This was done about a month ago. The inspection is good for June 2010 as well as emissions. The only engine modification this truck has is a custom catback exhaust which sounds mean. I get more compliments on how it sounds than anything else. Other than that the truck is bone stock and has never had a problem with emission tests either. This truck is perfect for a daily driver and could be driven cross country and back without an issue. It runs hard and looks great. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me. Im asking $7,900 obo and located right outside of Philadelphia, PA zip code 19342. Thanks for looking.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/MCzajka33/DSC02321.jpg

I have a ton of pictures of the truck on a photobucket. They were all taken today (September 20, 2009) Here is the link: http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/MCzajka33/

I also have a couple videos of the exhaust on youtube if interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olwwHi69rh4 (sorry the tips are dirty but you get the idea.)

List of Mods

Performance: Custom catback (consisting of Magnaflow)

Exterior: Street Scene upper and lowers (chrome), DEPO headlights and corners and matching DEPO foglights (Headlamps have sylvania silverstar ultras), RTmods pinchweld skirt kit, Smoke lense tail lights.

Interior: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB headunit (has iPod hookup via USB), Infinity 6022i speakers, 15% all around tint

Its not many but stuff adds up I'm sure you know. Thanks for looking!

59rtmadness
10-04-2009, 03:23 PM
bump no one?

59rtmadness
10-07-2009, 03:11 AM
sold! sold! sold!

ll ViPeR II
10-07-2009, 03:27 AM
Grats. How much for?

02DakotaR/T
10-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Good to hear. I want to know how much too. lol.

59rtmadness
10-07-2009, 12:05 PM

ll ViPeR II
10-07-2009, 08:27 PM
:( What ya drivin now?

59rtmadness
10-07-2009, 11:02 PM
:( What ya drivin now?

2004 cobra. will buy this truck again one day. hopefully even this exact one, as i know the kid who i sold it to and lives a mile from me haha. loved this truck

59rtmadness
10-07-2009, 11:07 PM

02DakotaR/T
10-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Awesome. Good choice. I would love to have a terminator.

wyotech_cuda440
10-08-2009, 01:59 AM
well actually of course something has to go wrong. the kids mother who is buying the truck for him called me today asking if I AM going to pay the taxes on the truck. im like umm...no... why would I pay the taxes on my own truck that you're buying?? shes like well the seller always pays. i go no... do you go into sears and buy a washer and tell them to pay the tax on it? no. she goes well you wont even go half way? i said f**k no! so as of now i said no deal and if she really wants the truck she is going to pay the tax and title fee. i know she is mostly going to come around. there is no one out there who is going to pay the tax on the car that they are selling. no way in hell. so as of now its still for sale to anyone who is interested. dumb bitches tryin to jew us out of everythin!! :finger:

WTF!?!? If they buy your truck, change your phone number. Those are the type of morons that will try to blame you if the truck craps out, even 50,000 miles later. P.S. I'll buy your truck, if you pay for it :jester:

bfranzel
10-08-2009, 02:05 AM
well actually of course something has to go wrong. the kids mother who is buying the truck for him called me today asking if I AM going to pay the taxes on the truck. im like umm...no... why would I pay the taxes on my own truck that you're buying?? shes like well the seller always pays. i go no... do you go into sears and buy a washer and tell them to pay the tax on it? no. she goes well you wont even go half way? i said f**k no! so as of now i said no deal and if she really wants the truck she is going to pay the tax and title fee. i know she is mostly going to come around. there is no one out there who is going to pay the tax on the car that they are selling. no way in hell. so as of now its still for sale to anyone who is interested. dumb bitches tryin to jew us out of everythin!! :finger:

what if she throws a little ass your way?:la:

ddrango
10-08-2009, 02:22 AM
Keep the truck...it's a sign!

mikey623
10-08-2009, 03:27 AM
ha ha crazy bitch your already selling it cheap as fuck with the miles tell that bitch if she calls back the price went up cause she is a idiot tell her to find a better price i would swoop it up if it wasnt red cops in az love that color keep it bro and a discustang come on bro ur killing us :gayflag: just messing bro i kind want a lightning though fucking srt10 rams suck on gas:goodluck: keep us informed bro

59rtmadness
10-08-2009, 05:36 PM

99strokedr/t
10-08-2009, 06:05 PM
You should get a video of it and show it to her after the sale is completed...:burnout:

than again maybe that wouldn't be the greatest idea...lol

wyotech_cuda440
10-09-2009, 12:22 AM
You should get a video of it and show it to her after the sale is completed...:burnout:

than again maybe that wouldn't be the greatest idea...lol

At least get a video and show it to US after the sale is complete :biggthumpup:

59rtmadness
10-13-2009, 02:20 AM

99strokedr/t
10-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Glad everything turned out for the best on this deal. Hopefully you never hear back from them again regarding issues with the truck that they want you to help them pay for.

59rtmadness
10-13-2009, 03:50 PM

edbaird1
10-24-2009, 01:52 AM
I have my 2001 R/T up for sale officially. I love this truck and is a fun truck to drive and will be tough to see her drive off. It has 67,xxx mi on it and will continue to increase as it is my daily driver. The truck is very clean inside and out, especially for its age and miles. Overall I would give the truck an 8 out of 10. I get compliments all the time wherever I go about the truck and it without doubt turns heads. It is well maintained and the oil has been changed at least every 3000 miles. Recently I just put on all new front brakes (rotors, pads, and even calipers) and also all new front tires. This was done about a month ago. The inspection is good for June 2010 as well as emissions. The only engine modification this truck has is a custom catback exhaust which sounds mean. I get more compliments on how it sounds than anything else. Other than that the truck is bone stock and has never had a problem with emission tests either. This truck is perfect for a daily driver and could be driven cross country and back without an issue. It runs hard and looks great. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me. Im asking $7,900 obo and located right outside of Philadelphia, PA zip code 19342. Thanks for looking.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/MCzajka33/DSC02321.jpg

I have a ton of pictures of the truck on a photobucket. They were all taken today (September 20, 2009) Here is the link: http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/MCzajka33/

I also have a couple videos of the exhaust on youtube if interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olwwHi69rh4 (sorry the tips are dirty but you get the idea.)

List of Mods

Performance: Custom catback (consisting of Magnaflow)

Exterior: Street Scene upper and lowers (chrome), DEPO headlights and corners and matching DEPO foglights (Headlamps have sylvania silverstar ultras), RTmods pinchweld skirt kit, Smoke lense tail lights.

Interior: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB headunit (has iPod hookup via USB), Infinity 6022i speakers, 15% all around tint

Its not many but stuff adds up I'm sure you know. Thanks for looking!

Is it still for sale?
I have tax money in Orlando

dws11
11-02-2009, 02:50 PM
haha she called back the same night and agreed to pay the fees. truck is once again sold. im still crossing my fingers though haha. i dont give her away until saturday though so now i think im going to have one last bit of fun with it... :D oh and the kids mom wanted me to put on new rear tires as part of the deal and i said yeah no problem. i actually already had them on order for the sale of the truck cause im such a stand up guy but little does she know whats about to happen to the old ones....:drive::nana:

idk i laffed hard when i read this post, id smoke them to