PDA

View Full Version : NC Meet!

DartBoy01
08-27-2009, 03:25 AM
Well I'm a member of some other forums along with other people on this site, and would just like to say if anyone is interested that there is going to be a local GTG at the Hooters in Durham NC, The date is not set in stone we are still figuring out when the best weekend would be to get the most people out there as possible. But the fall back date or the date we are trying to meet up is September 19, It will also be at about 12:00 so we can still have time to take some pics with the Hooters chicks. It's a full Dodge meet so we'll all have one thing in common! If you have any questions just post them up!

DartBoy01
09-17-2009, 09:02 PM
Well no one's shown that much interest but I just wanted to post some info on where a few Dodge drivers were going to meet this weekend.

Who: Anyone that drives a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or vehicle that will fit in
Where: Hooters of Burlington NC 3122 Garden Road Burlington, NC 27215
When: September 19 @ 12:00-12:30ish

Intense RT
09-18-2009, 01:10 AM
Well no one's shown that much interest but I just wanted to post some info on where a few Dodge drivers were going to meet this weekend.

Who: Anyone that drives a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or vehicle that will fit in
Where: Hooters of Burlington NC 3122 Garden Road Burlington, NC 27215
When: September 19 @ 12:00-12:30ishI'd be up for some racing. I've been wanting to go to Rockingham for the first time since I moved here.

DartBoy01
09-18-2009, 03:11 AM
Yeah I've been wanting to go to Rockingham also. But Burlingtons about 2 hours North of Rockingham. This is just a meet for a few Dodge people from another forum that are going to meet up and chat mostly.